Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cwyoucouldhear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cwyoucouldhear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Jyothi Jantz

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear Font: Baskerville Italic #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
LAST PAIN 

I wish you could hear....
The haunt feel of past ....
Gives eerie feel in present,
The memories remains fresh ,
With a last tear in eyes.....
Make me strong not to repeat,
The past haunted year....
With a heavy heart ,
I let go that feel....
With the mixture of emotions, 
Never to let down my mind,
Into the despair of hurt.
— % & Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear

Font: Baskerville Italic

#cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cascade Writers

Monalisa Guje

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear Font: Baskerville Italic #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
How my heart aches in pain.— % & Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear

DrLal Thadani

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear Font: Baskerville Italic I wish you could hear your own silence your own lonelines You and your filthy #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

your own silence 
your own lonelines
You and your filthy
fabricated stories
are the reason behind
I wish you could learn 
how to be trustworthy
in your own eyes
family and friends

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal — % & Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear

I wish you could hear 
your own silence 
your own lonelines
You and your filthy

Psychic Priya

read more
the rhythm, the meter,
the assonance
tuning in my soul

the song, the verse,
the alliteration 
rhythming in my core

In a wild, babbling or woolly brook
there is love and love is who

Leap down to the greenery land of emotions
unearthing,Y'd find nothing but only you.

— % & Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
The desire of my mind ...— % & Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear

Shalini shalz

read more
My inner thoughts,
Which only and only 
Speaks to you n 
About you 
Each n every time!— % & Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyoucouldhear

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification