Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heartstylus_shipra Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heartstylus_shipra Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shipra singh, shipra sharma, shipra chauhan, shipra express running status, shipra express running status 22912,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Siddarth

One doesn't feel content without that tiny chunk of chocolate isn't it🤗🤗🤗 #yqbaba #wearenotthesame #kuchhbhi #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Stylus of heart Thanks for the invite heroine Stylus of heart 🤗🤗😘😘

read more
You're the cream of her cornetto,
Me the tip
We aren't same, bro.  One doesn't feel content without that tiny chunk of chocolate isn't it🤗🤗🤗

#yqbaba #wearenotthesame #kuchhbhi #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Stylus of heart  

Thanks for the invite heroine Stylus of heart  🤗🤗😘😘

Siddarth

Thank you so much for the poke heroine 😘😘😘😘😘my first collab with you!! Thank you for the pokes Princess Suleha & NidHi ShuKla😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 #yqbaba love #youandme #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #randomscribbles #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Stylus of heart

read more
If i were a guitar
i would like you 
as its strings.... ♣️ Thank you so much for the poke heroine 😘😘😘😘😘my first collab with you!! 

Thank you for the pokes Princess Suleha & NidHi ShuKla😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

#yqbaba #love #youandme #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁  #randomscribbles #YourQuoteAndMine

kafir_khuda

Jagti rahi woh 
aankhein raat bhar
Kisi ko pukarti rahi woh 
aankhein raat bhar
Ab kya lagaye kimat 
unn behte aansuon ki
jo behti rahi raat bhar
Ek tasveer liye palkon par 
woh tarasti rahi raat bhar
Khamosh woh aankhein 
raah takhti rahi raat bhar #yqbaba #yqdidi #नींद_की_आस_में #yqhindi #poem #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁   #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Jyada danger collab to nahi ho gaya kahin🙊🙊😂😂 kahi hamari lekhika Naraaz na ho jaaye😂😂🤣🤣 Sorryy shipruuu , it's #justforfun 😂😂 Njoy😂😂😂 #randomscribbles #funnysingh #collabbyfunnysingh #Humour #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Stylus of heart

read more
इस लाइन के माध्यम से लेखिका कहना चाहती है 
कि मैंने उसे पटाने की बहुत कोशिश की।😌
लेकिन वो सख्त लौंडा था, पटा ही नहीं😭😭😂
लेकिन कुछ भी हो जब तक है जान!
मैं उसे पटाती रहूंगी।😂😝😝😝 Jyada danger collab to nahi ho gaya kahin🙊🙊😂😂
kahi hamari lekhika Naraaz na ho jaaye😂😂🤣🤣

Sorryy shipruuu , it's #justforfun 😂😂
Njoy😂😂😂

#randomscribbles #funnysingh #collabbyfunnysingh #humour #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Shukla

❤📷Hpy world photography day 📷❤ #yqbaba #yqnwc #MyCnC #myclickncanvas #worldphotographyday #Dahlia #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Stylus of heart Collaborating with Ashu Rawat

read more
" इन फूलों की महक ये एहसास कराती है कि खूबसूरत होना भी एक हुनर है कोई चेहरे से होता है तो कोई दिल से, जिस तरह एक भौंरा किसी फूल को बेजान बना देता है, वैसे ही उम्र इंसान को तोड़ने लगती है, फूल को पता नहीं कि उसके पास जो मंत्र है वो शहद बना देता है, मिठास बिखेर देता है, हम भी वैसे ही है जो ये नहीं समझ पाते हमारे में भी हुनर है खुश रहने का " ❤📷Hpy world photography day 📷❤

#yqbaba #yqnwc #mycnc #myclickncanvas #worldphotographyday #dahlia 
#heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ashu Rawat

novaturient

#yqbaba #wearenotthesame #kuchhbhi #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Stylus of heart

read more
You may make her happy 
But I can wipe her sadness 
We aren't the same , bro #yqbaba #wearenotthesame #kuchhbhi #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #yourquoteandmine

novaturient

#understand life #heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁 #yourquoteandmin Collaborating with Stylus of heart

read more
Sometimes some people lie to  us 
 to decrease our pain 

I don't love you 
Is far better than 
I love you but we can't be together #understand life

#heartstylus_shipra ❤📝🍁     #yourquoteandmin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification