Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stringsattachedwithin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stringsattachedwithin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about could not convert string to float, love anthem for world peace str, love anthem str, structures attached to styloid process, occurrences of character in a string java,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Womaniyas! ✨ ✨ Here's a #pictureprompt for you all. Fill it with your creative words and make it talk. ❤️ ✨ Choose a genre as per your wish. We'd feature the best one on our profile this week. Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #stringsattachedwithin #Women #YourQuoteAndMine #empoweringwomen #yqow

read more
I break all chains that bind me to patriarchal feminity
I allow myself to be held by the strings of fate moving in tandem with nature, for nature has made me strong and beautiful, traits that finds it's expression in my feminity.
None dare mess with me now that I have unshackled myself.
Watch me float in a new ecstasy that is my freedom.. freedom to walk my way, freedom to fly, freedom to be me, freedom to own a slice of the scintillating sky
 Hello Womaniyas! ✨

✨ Here's a #pictureprompt for you all. Fill it with your creative words and make it talk. ❤️

✨ Choose a genre as per your wish. We'd feature the best one on our profile this week. 

Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #stringsattachedwithin

pooja d

Hello Womaniyas! ✨ ✨ Here's a #pictureprompt for you all. Fill it with your creative words and make it talk. ❤️ ✨ Choose a genre as per your wish. We'd feature the best one on our profile this week. Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #stringsattachedwithin #Women #YourQuoteAndMine #empoweringwomen #yqow

read more
She want to fly
but, 
tradition, religion,
culture, old thinking,
demoralization, etc.
Always stretch her legs.......

Hello Womaniyas! ✨

✨ Here's a #pictureprompt for you all. Fill it with your creative words and make it talk. ❤️

✨ Choose a genre as per your wish. We'd feature the best one on our profile this week. 

Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #stringsattachedwithin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification