Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vodch2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vodch2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about app tvp vod, x vod 210, www apkland vod, mjakmilosc vod, divx vod,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

AB

Hello beautiful souls! ❤ Here's your next challenge for 'Voice of Democracy.' "Democracy is when the indigent, and not the men of property, are the rulers." - Aristotle Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and on this #quotewithdnd and tell us your thoughts on #dnddemocracyiswhen. #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceofDemocracy #yqdnd #ohwomaniya #vodch2

read more
When it's your voice, your choice
Your actions, your retractions
Are all valued and kept on apex.. 

And you are called supreme... !! Hello beautiful souls! ❤

Here's your next challenge for 'Voice of Democracy.'

"Democracy is when the indigent, and not the men of property, are the rulers." - Aristotle

Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and on this #quotewithdnd and tell us your thoughts on #dnddemocracyiswhen.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

MY 2 LINE STORY ON EDUCATION: "She became independent, decided to marry her love, breaking the shackles of 'marriage within caste' that had held tightly for ages, every girl's dream in that village #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceofDemocracy #yqdnd #ohwomaniya #yqow #vodch2 #the_undervalued_nib🍁❤️

read more
She became independent, decided to marry her love, breaking the shackles of 'marriage within caste'
that had held tightly for ages, every girl's dream
in that village of becoming independent and
 marrying a person of own choice. MY 2 LINE STORY ON EDUCATION:

"She became independent,
decided to marry her love,
breaking the shackles of
'marriage within caste'
that had held tightly for ages,
every girl's dream in that village

pooja d

Hello, writers! 😁🙌 Hope your doubts are answered by now🤞😂 In case, y'all are still wondering what's going on and what you gotta do, here are the rules for you once again. 🙈 • Democrats & Dissenters and Oh! Womaniya will be giving 6 posts i.e. 3 by DnD and 3 by OW. #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceofDemocracy #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #ohwomaniya #yqow #vodch2

read more
Education is more important than food, 
Education is as like as an oxygen......
 Hello, writers! 😁🙌

Hope your doubts are answered by now🤞😂
In case, y'all are still wondering what's going on and what you gotta do, here are the rules for you once again. 🙈

• Democrats & Dissenters and Oh! Womaniya will be giving 6 posts i.e. 3 by DnD and 3 by OW.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification