Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weekendsex Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weekendsex Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love teaching week, 7 to 14 february love week list, hours in a week, morning have a good weekend, part time evening and weekend jobs near me,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Only 52 weekends to the year. Use them, juice them. Life is too precious to waste on work. #desire #weekendsex #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
Up at dawn
inbreathe your scent
chai & rusk
morn well spent. 
Languid lust
creased bed
lips followed
where the eyes led. 
Cross & zero
I trace on skin
this game
don't play to win. 
We laugh a little
amidst the moans
hit the spot
birthing husky tones. 
Dams are breached
opaque cloudburst 
with love I wait 
while you go first. 
Vacuumed we lie 
desires overfed 
joyous starbath
ties us to the bed. 
The sun's journey 
breaks at dusk
while love uninterrupted
meets moon's musk.  Only 52 weekends to the year. Use them, juice them. Life is too precious to waste on work.
#desire #WeekendSex #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Your arched back,                                                 ambushed by the swell of your hips;                the soothing hammock of desire,                                      resting on your nether lips.                               With scalding gazes,                                          we mentally undress,                                         for an abrasive war,                                              pubic muscles flexed.                                        Your yin & my yang,                                            happily interlocked,                                             spelling an unhurried fluid exchange,                 and the redundancy of clocks.    #weekendsex #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Casanova

Asggddg Saturday Night #saturdaynight #weekendsex #bdsm #daddy #master #dominant

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification