Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dancingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dancingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy girl dancing in rain with quotes, dancing with the devil quotes, stars on dancing with the stars 2020, dancing with the stars, sasha sloan dancing with your ghost,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Geeta Singh

meri baaho se nikal ke song 😍😍😍💗💗🥰trendingreel #Taajdaar #Dance #dancevideo #Dancing #dancingislike G☕☕d__morning D❤ #films

read more

Gita Khanna

Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike International Dance Day is a global celebration of dance, created by the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute, the main partner for the performing arts of UNESCO. The event takes place every year on 29 April, which is the anniversary of the birth of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of modern ballet. #InternationalDanceDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being in a state of trance.. 
Best performance is when
The dancer becomes the dance...  Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

International Dance Day is a global celebration of dance, created by the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute, the main partner for the performing arts of UNESCO. The event takes place every year on 29 April, which is the anniversary of the birth of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of modern ballet. #internationaldanceday     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike International Dance Day is a global celebration of dance, created by the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute, the main partner for the performing arts of UNESCO. The event takes place every year on 29 April, which is the anniversary of the birth of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of modern ballet. #InternationalDanceDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
expressing yourself with movements Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

International Dance Day is a global celebration of dance, created by the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute, the main partner for the performing arts of UNESCO. The event takes place every year on 29 April, which is the anniversary of the birth of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of modern ballet. #internationaldanceday     #YourQuoteAndMine

Winterpens 16

read more
Playing on a cotton soft cloud ☁️ in haven. Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

Nisha Sawant

read more
Synchronization of the heartbeats and the breath. Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

Paradoxical Penman

read more
giving life to rhythm.  Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

Aditi Mishra

read more
Everything to me. I like dance in every songs. Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

Anita Saini

read more
Dancing is like an energy booster.
That healings body and mind
whenever I feeling sad. Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

Bad Poet

The scene is from the freshers. The juniors who initially were not very comfortable during the tasks have now opened up. Everyone is showing their talents. The bonding of both the juniors and the seniors is pretty visible. The singer is singing, the dancer is coming to dance, the writer is sharing self-written shayaris. The ambience is fun and beautiful. The juniors are finally done showing their lively sides and now it's us, the seniors, who effortlessly seem to be wanting to show ourselves t #Dancing #spokenwordpoetry #sociallife #introverts #dancingislike #peoplearound #roseatesparkles #ohboy

read more
"I can't dance or sing, but I can do poetry alright!" I think to myself. "Umm, but I write poems, I never do them spoken. What if they don't get the poem? What if my voice shakes? Oh my god, I don't want to embarrass myself! But, but I'm a poet!"

(story in caption) The scene is from the freshers. The juniors who initially were not very comfortable during the tasks have now opened up. Everyone is showing their talents. The bonding of both the juniors and the seniors is pretty visible. The singer is singing, the dancer is coming to dance, the writer is sharing self-written shayaris. The ambience is fun and beautiful. 

The juniors are finally done showing their lively sides and now it's us, the seniors, who effortlessly seem to be wanting to show ourselves t

jayesh kumbhar

read more
 raw spell, if it falls on someone, 
  then every misery forgets every problem Today is International Dance Day. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #dancingislike

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification