Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzEMPIRE Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzEMPIRE Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

cressy adoline

Hello Resties! Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! Let's become better poets, this April! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzEMPIRE

read more
May the Empire of 
Lord God almighty,
Be get renouvate
And strengthened
Through his wills,
And let this planet
Forever evolve into
A better place for
The existence of
Precious Lives!

Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! 

Let's become better poets, this April!

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzEMPIRE

read more
is worthless without emperor  Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzEMPIRE

read more

All the world is here
My home my dear dear abode 
My mighty empire Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE

sehar

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzEMPIRE

read more
The universe of my thoughts
where, there is no influence from outside world.
here rules are made by me
and punishment is taken by me.
This is my dominion
my visions are free from opposition.

-Meher Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE

Ameer

read more
Pick up the stones
Thrown at you ,
And bring some cements 
To build the empire new .

Build the empire
From its ruin,
And add the Kingdoms
Which you have win.

Rule the empire
With love and care,
Fulfill the needs for
Which your people desire

Protect your peoples
From the clouds of darkness,
And blow the clouds through
The winds of happiness.

Rule your empire
With honesty and fair,
And go for heaven,
After leaving your heir.
 Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ EMPIRE

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification