Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzfabric Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzfabric Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

Fabric The soul weaved A beautiful fabric With my body It had been doing so Since time immemorial It will do so #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzfabric

read more
Poem in Caption Fabric

The soul weaved
A beautiful fabric
With my body
It had been doing so
Since time immemorial
It will do so

a picture hangs and adorns my not so lively room and makes me emotional everytime I stare at it people often tell me #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzfabric

read more
she left me
but her picture in which
she is weaving
a beautiful outfit
just for me 
while planning
to escape this world
in name of purity of love
reminds me to respect
my decisions along with society.

/ Full In Caption /
 a picture
hangs and adorns
my not so lively room
and makes me 
emotional
everytime I stare at it

people often tell me

Ameer

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ FABRIC 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #mr_poems #rzfabric

read more
A piece of cotton
Which came from a slot,
To bind two families 
In its bridal knot.

Weaving many souls
With its charming shade
They wrap our surroundings
From carpet to bed.

Beholding the button
Of our delightful life,
It bloom our love
Strong and thrive .

Woven with threads
Of blue green and red,
It comforts our body 
When it is spread . Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ FABRIC

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification