Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scsittingalone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scsittingalone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scs go skins, itti si hasi song, itti si hasi whatsapp status download, itti si khushi itti si hasi 210, itti si hansi itti si khushi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anuj Jain

Why were you sitting there alone? What happened when you were sitting there alone? Collab and tell us!👻 PS: please, use the same fonts whenever you collab. it looks better when you use the same fonts. Fonts: Garamond (12) Mandatory hashtags: #spookiansclub and #scsittingalone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #Spooky #yqhorror

read more

Sitting with me was my clone,
Ashen faced he was too,
Smeared all over with a sticky goo,
Looking at me he laughed so hard,
His head rolled off the neck apart,
Before i could have reacted in shock,
He grabbed my head and pulled it apart,
Donning my head he became me,
I had to put on his head, no alternative,
Now i became my clone
And he became my alter ego. Why were you sitting there alone? What happened when you were sitting there alone? Collab and tell us!👻

PS: please, use the same fonts whenever you collab. it looks better when you use the same fonts.

Fonts: Garamond (12)

Mandatory hashtags: #spookiansclub and #scsittingalone

Anil Sharma

Why were you sitting there alone? What happened when you were sitting there alone? Collab and tell us!👻 PS: please, use the same fonts whenever you collab. it looks better when you use the same fonts. Fonts: Garamond (12) Mandatory hashtags: #spookiansclub and #scsittingalone #yqbaba #collabwithme #Spooky #CollabChallenge #yqhorror

read more
                                               suddenly I heard a voice, the voice of the devil living inside my head and said, "hey, what are you waiting for? Why are you sitting alone?? And don't tell me if you're waiting for the one who don't even like to come. If yes, than get hell out of here because you don't deserve to be sit in dark with me😈😈😠😠." Why were you sitting there alone? What happened when you were sitting there alone? Collab and tell us!👻

PS: please, use the same fonts whenever you collab. it looks better when you use the same fonts.

Fonts: Garamond (12)

Mandatory hashtags: #spookiansclub and #scsittingalone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification