Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JourneyInABus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JourneyInABus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about safe journey prayer to my love, writer of my own journey, happy and safe journey, life is not a journey, tannhaus a journey through time,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Varun Kumar

Another entry to #JourneyInABus depicting the nature of our generation to forget the efforts of our parents as soon as we start making money. Handsome Salary IN = Old rites OUT = Respect of traditions OUT = Bachpan wala nature OUT Please do have a read and let me know your thoughts. Any suggestion, correction is most welcome. Click on 👉 #JourneyInABus for more. #maa #lifestyle #yqbaba #bachpan #RESPECTWOMEN #Spreadsmiles #lostbachpan #twg #VividVarun

read more
#LifeStyle #JourneyInABus

Moving out on their trip, Son exclaimed her Mother loudly as they board the bus "Why don't you understand, why don't you follow what I say. Can't you live a modern life", while the younger one innocently looked into her eyes. Seeing the crowd around, she silently and politely replied "Son, I can see all your efforts to make my 50th birthday memorable. But this is my lifestyle for all these years, I can't change it at this stage". He kept on pushing her and arguing with her. The reality touched the air, when bus stopped on a highway for snacks, the elder son straight away went into Subway to pick up his meal while the mother took out home cooked food to serve the younger one, the same way she used feed the elder one, years back.

But time doesn't keep hold of things, it changes and changes fast. No one noticed how wealthy he became to forget all the efforts, sleepless hungry nights of his parents. He failed to understand the feeling of his mother. For her, he is her same old 'Shona Bacha' who used to play in her arms, used to eat the same food from that tiffin.

Life certainly changed for both of them, one grew old other grew older, whom who no one knows. Another entry to #JourneyInABus depicting the nature of our generation to forget the efforts of our parents as soon as we start making money.

Handsome Salary IN = Old rites OUT = Respect of traditions OUT = Bachpan wala nature OUT

Please do have a read and let me know your thoughts. Any suggestion, correction is most welcome. 

Click on 👉 #JourneyInABus for more.

Varun Kumar

Tried my hands on Sara's #Drabble challenge. Doc please come back soon on YQ, wish your phone a speedy recovery. With this I open my another series of write-up #JourneyInABus talking specifically on the day to day seeing. With this series I will try to put up generic issues as well as small motivations. You can also write using this hastag and make it an open challenge if you all wish to. Hope you all like it and any kind of suggestions/opinions/corrections are always welcomed. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #HUmanity #ShortStory #yqbaba #togetherness #citylife #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #handicapped #100wordsstory #twg #VividVarun

read more
#CityLife #JourneyInABus

He was sitting dull faced, looking towards another kid having his meal. His eyes were tempted to have something, not the meal, nothing from that kid, but something else that too from everyone around. A sudden push on the brakes and he fell off the chair. I gushed to help him out. He smiled and said "Thank you Sir, people like you are my hands".
That day I realised, no one is handicapped​ until and unless we leave them to. Just like joining hands together gives us strength, similarly giving hands to the needy give them Life.
Think about it.
 Tried my hands on Sara's #Drabble challenge. Doc please come back soon on YQ, wish your phone a speedy recovery.

With this I open my another series of write-up #JourneyInABus talking specifically on the day to day seeing. With this series I will try to put up generic issues as well as small motivations. You can also write using this hastag and make it an open challenge if you all wish to.

Hope you all like it and any kind of suggestions/opinions/corrections are always welcomed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification