Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquitebaba Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquitebaba Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Harish Reddy S

"You have the excuses to hate me, 
but don't have the guts to defeat me". #attitude #undefeatable  #passion #defeatme #yourquote #yourquitebaba #harishreddy #harishreddyquotes

Madhav Jha

#yourquitebaba #yourquotebaba ~for you.. now explain me its meaning.. it's a challenge to you. if you will fail; then as a reward you will give me a lifetime membership of yourquote.

read more
【¶◆◆●●Philosophy redefined; 
Thought of the day!◆◆●●¶】

Infatuation is also a part of essence which resides in the character of coition which again is a character of love which again is a mere behavioural thought only of mind's character itself. #yourquitebaba #yourquotebaba ~for you.. now explain me its meaning.. it's a challenge to you. if you will fail; then as a reward you will give me a lifetime membership of yourquote.

Rishabh Shukla

' Khoon ki nadiyan baha rhe, ab khoon ka samundar laenge , tukde tukde karke sabke khud ka aham bachaenge, jis desh ke liye veer saputon ne apna jeevan daanv pe lagaya tha waha ye kuch iman bech kr uska daav laga rhe h, kuch keh do to kehte h hum samvidhan bacha rhe hai "  #yourquotes #yourquitebaba #india #deshbhakti

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification