Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best donebeinginlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best donebeinginlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aeration of water is done to remove, don t wanna fall in love song, done for me lyrics, transplantation of seedling is done in, done for the day,

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neerja

(Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel, A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said. " well in that case, I would don my goggles & SCUBA suit. and dive in to the sea to be with you....." ❣️ Came a soft and cheerful reply from her.... From 'He' perspective. #Conversation #LoveStories #YourQuoteAndMine #donebeinginlove #being240

read more
.............. (Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel,
A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said.

" well in that case, I would don my goggles & SCUBA suit. and dive in to the sea to be with you....." ❣️

Came a soft and cheerful reply from her.... 

From 'He' perspective.

Neerja

(Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel, A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said. From 'He' perspective. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #being240

read more
"Cause you are like a perfect movie but am not the right actor to fit in!!"  (Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel,
A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said.

From 'He' perspective.

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You are so selfish, you don't want me to do any thing else! "
She said, and deleted her social media account.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because my love is not a prison for you to  only survive,
To live abudantly and limitlessly you have to fly high in the sky.😊😊☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💖💖💓💓💕❤️💜💜 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Nithya Jain

read more
Because I deserve to be loved back and that expressed to me 
Because I want to be taken care of as well
Because I want to be cherished
Because I cannot love another with  my heart with you 
Beacuse I want to give where it will be appreciated and acknowledged 
Because I want to be with and around people who will help in growth kindly  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Any guess!
No idea, tell me please..
Proposal successful, Love also has completed its Probation period!
  So what?
Next is Marriage, so I hinted that!
Ok Baba, now I am very much relieved. 😅😝 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
It's always about you and I am not fine with it. You and I have tried to fix up it too but it is not taking proper shape, I think we both should part ways.
"If you could give me one more chance we will try to make it easier for you and me"
"Already we invested a decade in this courtship, but still if you think we can try". Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I cannot stop loving you, even I promise myself not to repeat the same mistake. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“because I want to be your life partner not just time pass lover.” Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Naina Sharma Collaborating with Ek Tha Dev Collaborating with Naina Sharma Collaborating with Ek Tha Dev

read more
yous shoulds says sorrys fors atleasts.. hows disrespectfuls its isss... Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Naina Sharma
Collaborating with Ek Tha Dev
Collaborating with Naina Sharma
Collaborating with Ek Tha Dev
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification