Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqsecret Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqsecret Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Abid

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Happiness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with sona sharma Collaborating with Eve 20 #yqsecret #yqhappiness Collaborating with Komal Azad

read more
Secret of happiness
 is to make others
 happy.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #happiness #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  sona sharma
Collaborating with  Eve
20 #yqsecret #yqhappiness 
Collaborating with  Komal Azad

Alisha Phillips

अपनी कोई अजीब रहस्य मेरे साथ साझा करिये।।। Collab_with_me_by_sharing_your_ bizzare_secret☺☺☺☺☺☺ #yqquotes #yqsecret #Secret #yourquotedidi #yourquotediary #yourquotehindi #YourQuoteAndMine #asha

read more
मुझे अपने गुस्से से बहुत डर लगता है। अपनी कोई अजीब रहस्य मेरे साथ साझा करिये।।। 
Collab_with_me_by_sharing_your_ bizzare_secret☺☺☺☺☺☺
#yqquotes 
#yqsecret 
#secret 
#yourquotedidi 
#yourquotediary 
#yourquotehindi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manish Kumar

Sometimes I might drop the secret but not the idea behind keeping the secret. #yqdidi
#yqsecret 
#yqdrop 
#yqidea 
#yqsaumitr

Srilatha Gugunta

I was on board..
With making it an affair..
But, little I did forget..
The wedding ring..
That he hid in his pocket.. #weddingring #cheated #hide #yqbaba #yqaffection #yqlove #yqsecret #yqlovestory

Srilatha Gugunta

To turn me into #anopenbook, you got to be a lover of literature. Here's a #musingtime collab for you to think who make you comfortable enough to share your secrets. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #turn #openbook #yqbaba #yqlove #yqsecret

read more
You should bring along your heart and mind..
Into my space crawl unto see and hear to entwine..
Cling on to your lungs as if it is the last breathe..
The ruffling sound of pages built in much sweat..
My strange self shall be disparate and magnified..
Ensure that persona resting on freckles gets pacified..
See through my heart and speak to it in harmony..
Linger to admire, embrace the secret me as a testimony.. To turn me into #anopenbook, you got to be a lover of literature. 

Here's a #musingtime collab for you to think who make you comfortable enough to share your secrets.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #turn #openbook #yqbaba #yqlove #yqsecret

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification