Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onlywhenilook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlywhenilook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about only love can break your heart lyrics, only love can hurt like this lyrics, only love can hurt like this, only for you my life, only love lyrics,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sweta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I value my existence 
I tend to bear a smile again
I wish to forget the melancholy 
I think to lend you my heart
I long to overcome my seclusion  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel either you are
moving too slow 
or you have strucked Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
I see words enrapturing 
you with magical humming lines,
songs of the lovelorn kind. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Jatin Sapra

read more
That I want to change for the better
You appear to be my past and my future
To you I wish to send a love letter

We seem to be just one another
Only standing in opposite direction
It's only when I look at you
I see myself in the mirror's reflection Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook  #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #nawripomo

read more
I feel so jealous about you..
That you were so meant to be lucky..
Having me in your life as the partner..
What more can you do to please the God, for? Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 16 in case the usual one seemed difficult. #onlywhenilook  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #napowrimo #nawripomo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification