Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqlust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqlust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

please don't judge me .... it's reality of love which is boys and girls are falling in but in actual form it's just an attraction towards opposite (gender) so be careful and make sure that by asking your self ..Are you really in love with that person or just it was a feeling to be with him/her for sometime. that's it....!!! don't judge me..it's a big social topic. bcz new generation in stuck into love&lust 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 #YourQuoteAndMine #FakeLove #onenightstand #yqerotica #yqfakelove #yqbabathoughts #yqlust #yqdidipoetry

read more
इश्क आजकल का यही छल
आज सबकुछ कोई एक, दूजा कल
लिबास की तरह बदल रहे जिस्म
बेवजह बदनाम पवित्र इश्क पल पल 
please don't judge me ....
it's reality of love which is boys and girls are falling in but in actual form it's just an attraction towards opposite (gender)

so be careful and make sure that by asking your self ..Are you really in love with that person or just it was a feeling to be with him/her for sometime. that's it....!!!

don't judge me..it's a big social topic. bcz new generation in stuck into love&lust 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

مومن

Inspired by the web series purple kisses. Men changes priorities according to the mood and their time. What can a woman expect when a man goes in intimacy just to fulfill sexual desires. Actually it's merely a lust but he(man) calls a love. A Lady needs attention, affection and respect which she deserves. Many Martial rape has been taken baseless( Unserious) because there's a legal contract which allows the men to do all shit. Here not the concept of feminism but"few"men damage the soul by #yqlove #yqlife #yqkiss #yqrape #yqintimacy #yqlust #yqsex

read more
Those kisses were beautiful
and were so soft as snow
where there was a fragrance
as your touch was gentle. 

In your arms and with you
was the most safest place
as it's my only home
where you acted as guardian. 

Cuddling,wrapping together
and those kisses were no more
as they were not forceful
where we were in pure intimacy. 

Shades of lipsticks
and way of love has changed
where there's only lust
as dust sticked on love. 

Forehead kisses & affection
which was adorable 
but now it seems so painful
where there's no real care. Inspired by the web series purple kisses. 
Men changes priorities according to the mood and their time. 
What can a woman expect when a man goes in intimacy just to fulfill sexual desires. 
Actually it's merely a lust but he(man) calls a love.

A Lady needs attention, affection and respect which she deserves. 
Many Martial rape has been taken baseless( Unserious) because there's a legal contract which allows the men to do all shit. 
Here not the concept of feminism but"few"men damage the soul by

Srilatha Gugunta

I rise up on to my tiptoes..
Honouring a deserving kiss..
I press my lips against his..
Savoring the lustful thoughts..
As he pulls me closer to him..
And caresses my curly locks..
I sense an erupt of my senses..
And would let that moment pass.. #romance #yqbaba #yqlove #yqerotica #yqlust #yqinlove #yqiloveyou #love

Srilatha Gugunta

As an adventure..
I've been myself..
Holding you gentle..
In between my hands..
I run my hands on your face..
Tracing your features..
I chuckle at the attention..
I get involuntarily..
I don't have anything..
To hide but offer..
You, entirely myself..
Escaping the hallow..
Promises forever..
That shall ruin this..
Coitus with you..
 #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #ateroticabg1 #yqerotica #yqlove #yqlovelife #yqlust #yqlustythoughts

Shree

#yqlust #yqfakelove #yqquotes #yqhindi Like comment and share

read more
जब तक जिस्म छूने दिया प्यार की बाते करता रहा।।।

एक दफा माना क्या किया वास्ता ही खत्म कर लिया।।।
#7007.179 #yqlust 
#yqfakelove 
#yqquotes 
#yqhindi   

Like comment and share

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification