Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sometimessomethinghappens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sometimessomethinghappens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to get in the way, sometimes you have to get out of your own way, love or something like that, if you love something, sometimes you have to get lost to find your way,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

He always said everything is possible as impossible itself is I am possible whenever I asked him some questions but I didn't knew his intention that only I existed not us. And now standing here I think how to bring back those broken pieces of mine to atleast have someone to share those sufferings and have some consolation as "It is us who felt the pain and not me alone". Sometimes the only solace!🍂
#kuchyuhi #sometimessomethinghappens #crap_i_write #somerandomstuff #somerandomlines #ignoreit #kratisha

Maybe I was also breathing
in those spaces and punctuations.
Maybe yes I was scared to face failures
and couldn't show up courage when needed.
Maybe I didn't knew how to be a normal person
as I found myself in those bits which made my soul.
Maybe sometimes I feel like ending up life 
as I couldn't face everyday challenges.
Maybe sometimes I am so negative and hopeless
as I couldn't help myself in the way I help others
But at the end of the day, I realise that
sometimes it's pretty well good to make me realise
what and where actually I lie. 
  Yes sometimes it's okay.❤️
#sometimessomethinghappens #itsokaynottobeokay #itsokay #somerealization #something_i_feel

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification