Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best someincidents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best someincidents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri revealing your hidden love for some one 0, some love quotes in hindi 20, some love quotes in hindi, difference some and any, some quotes about life,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Today morning was in true sense a beautiful one! Me and my sister had to go to school by scooty all by ourself as father went out of station, grandfather is suffering from fever and mom goes on duty so there was no option left since our grandmother doesn't know how to ride a scooty. We reached there easily and parked the scooty in front of our school in a colony which only had some house but no sign of human beings anywhere and home to many dogs. We were so scared that now how to go to another end as somewhere in my heart, I had already fitted some things. Still we tried to move forward but again fear overpowered. Then a "not so old" uncle on a bicycle seem to come from other side. I seeing him told that there are dogs and he showing such kindness as well as respect came down and started walking with us while just moving his bicycle with hands. And when we told him dhanyawad, he just smiled and told us that "Khoob padhai karo bitiya". And he parted but his behaviour has imprinted such a deep impact on me influencing to great extent. He brought the lost faith of kindness I lost few years ahead due to some mocking and cursing. His gestures also made me rethink over things I ponder when someone asks to help me: what if he/she cheats, why should I do, what difference it will make and innumerable questions following it. And also how to face problems while overcoming fear in a practical way as it made more impact. More surprising for me was the thing that my sister was brimming with happiness that see di, how nice of him and how insane of us. And I replied that sometimes it maybe our cowardice but divi, we need some situations to help us learn yet she didn't understand what I said as her face seem puzzled and I smiling with contentment. And I thought that he has even influenced small children and told them what good behaviour is what even their books cannot. Some mornings and some people truly bring hope and changes around. - Kratisha •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• This incident has my heart.❤️ A small tribute to him. #someincidents #somekindofrealizationisnecessary #kindnessmatters #somebeautifulmoments #somechanges #cherishingmoments #kratisha

read more
Some positive start of the day changed some perspective and brought a hope back!
 { In Caption } Today morning was in true sense a beautiful one! Me and my sister had to go to school by scooty all by ourself as father went out of station, grandfather is suffering from fever and mom goes on duty so there was no option left since our grandmother doesn't know how to ride a scooty. We reached there easily and parked the scooty in front of our school in a colony which only had some house but no sign of human beings anywhere and home to many dogs. We were so scared that now how to go to another end as somewhere in my heart, I had already fitted some things. Still we tried to move forward but again fear overpowered. Then a "not so old" uncle on a bicycle seem to come from other side. I seeing him told that there are dogs and he showing such kindness as well as respect came down and started walking with us while just moving his bicycle with hands. And when we told him dhanyawad, he just smiled and told us that "Khoob padhai karo bitiya". And he parted but his behaviour has imprinted such a deep impact on me influencing to great extent. He brought the lost faith of kindness I lost few years ahead due to some mocking and cursing. His gestures also made me rethink over things I ponder when someone asks to help me: what if he/she cheats, why should I do, what difference it will make and innumerable questions following it. And also how to face problems while overcoming fear in a practical way as it made more impact. More surprising for me was the thing that my sister was brimming with happiness that see di, how nice of him and how insane of us. And I replied that sometimes it maybe our cowardice but divi, we need some situations to help us learn yet she didn't understand what I said as her face seem puzzled and I smiling with contentment. And I thought that he has even influenced small children and told them what good behaviour is what even their books cannot. Some mornings and some people truly bring hope and changes around.
- Kratisha
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This incident has my heart.❤️
A small tribute to him.
#someincidents #somekindofrealizationisnecessary #kindnessmatters #somebeautifulmoments #somechanges #cherishingmoments #kratisha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification