Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilookatmyhands Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilookatmyhands Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

When I look at my hands, I remember all the goodbyes it had bid or will bade and also the journey one handshake or hello has gone through. It also haunts me that sometimes I lacked confidence to put my hand into something and not even dare to try. It also reminds me of moments when I hold the trophy while sometimes I used the same hand to clap for someone else and pat the person making me know what it is to appreciate another as well as what it is to rejoice in others joy. It also brings a flashback of days when I got beaten by wooden scale or when I slapped someone for misbehaving and then regretting. It also makes me remember days when pen used to not stop while jotting important points or doing assignments or at last hour of any exam and stationery nearby home became my favourite destination as well as I became regular customer whose presence made shopkeeper go mad and at the same time who would make merry after counting notes. The chalk without which our classes wouldn't end as it was the only medium to contact with anyone sitting far from me. The journey of holding pencil to learning how to make slant lines to filling cursive books the day it was given to writing with ink pens to buying gel pens to bringing ball pens always makes me emotional as well as proud. The paper Planes it had made resulting in scoldings or carrying notebooks to teacher's place in staffroom or going to fill water bottles used as a permission to play in ground or using it to say sorry and then again doing the same or sometimes using it to mimic teachers or making teachers crazy after writing ridiculous answers or beating someone and then running as fast as I could or clicking photographs while on school picnic or taking selfies when meeting for parties and treats or copying someone's project and answers or doing lab experiments with it or borrowing books from library or intentionally telling friend to give high fi when we share same perspective or buying gifts for friends as well as family members or keeping pocket money as well as elder's blessings in form of money very safely at a hidden secretive place or learning to ride scooty and then go about in city with friends sitting behind as well as enjoying alone or learning to put scarf while going out on two wheeler or learning how to cook and then preparing evening tea for everybody as well as flattened rice or maybe maggi when alone at home or dancing in rain and then preparing coffee for thyself or opening the window to enjoy the journey or plugging earphones to get calm or putting passwords in first mobile phone or buying clothes as well as accessories or learning how to apply makeup or learning how to make ponytails as well as new hairstyles or learning dance steps to rock in weddings or seeking elder's blessings or testing saree's cloth while going with ladies to pretend as if I know better or going to tailor for stitching clothes or tearing all pages of written poetry to again write better or to fair out the rough outline or going for events and adjusting the microphone or adding captions to beautiful pictures or giving those pics to get it printed and framed to adorn the room or sketching something and sticking it on wallpaper or decorating room for special days or unwrapping presents on my birthdays or learning to apply nail paint and then learning nail art or applying mehendi on other's hand as in school it was not allowed, I remember the journey so nostalgic craving me to go back to these golden days. The gap between my fingers that hand holds very firmly tells me that when I could fill all my voids, I looked desperately for another hand. The burn I got while playing with matchstick in childhood still constantly reminds me to be safe and more alert in today's world. It also reminds me that before someone used to tell you to now stop crying to wiping your tears on own without letting anybody know. In total, it makes me remeber all good as well as bad days altogether beautiful journey of life. - Kratisha.💜 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Just went with the flow🙈 Some memories and happiness ❤️ Thanking Sakshi Sharma dida #yqbaba #FreshThoughts #lovelymoments #memoriesneverdie #lookatmyhands #whenilookatmyhands

read more
When I look at my hands, I remember 
{ In Caption } When I look at my hands, I remember all the goodbyes it had bid or will bade and also the journey one handshake or hello has gone through. It also haunts me that sometimes I lacked confidence to put my hand into something and not even dare to try. It also reminds me of moments when I hold the trophy while sometimes I used the same hand to clap for someone else and pat the person making me know what it is to appreciate another as well as what it is to rejoice in others joy. It also brings a flashback of days when I got beaten by wooden scale or when I slapped someone for misbehaving and then regretting. It also makes me remember days when pen used to not stop while jotting important points or doing assignments or at last hour of any exam and stationery nearby home became my favourite destination as well as I became regular customer whose presence made shopkeeper go mad and at the same time who would make merry after counting notes. The chalk without which our classes wouldn't end as it was the only medium to contact with anyone sitting far from me. The journey of holding pencil to learning how to make slant lines to filling cursive books the day it was given to writing with ink pens to buying gel pens to bringing ball pens always makes me emotional as well as proud. The paper Planes it had made resulting in scoldings or carrying notebooks to teacher's place in staffroom or going to fill water bottles used as a permission to play in ground or using it to say sorry and then again doing the same or sometimes using it to mimic teachers or making teachers crazy after writing ridiculous answers or beating someone and then running as fast as I could or clicking photographs while on school picnic or taking selfies when meeting for parties and treats or copying someone's project and answers or doing lab experiments with it or borrowing books from library or intentionally telling friend to give high fi when we share same perspective or buying gifts for friends as well as family members or keeping pocket money as well as elder's blessings in form of money very safely at a hidden secretive place or learning to ride scooty and then go about in city with friends sitting behind as well as enjoying alone or learning to put scarf while going out on two wheeler or learning how to cook and then preparing evening tea for everybody as well as flattened rice or maybe maggi when alone at home or dancing in rain and then preparing coffee for thyself or opening the window to enjoy the journey or plugging earphones to get calm or putting passwords in first mobile phone or buying clothes as well as accessories or learning how to apply makeup or learning how to make ponytails as well as new hairstyles or learning dance steps to rock in weddings or seeking elder's blessings or testing saree's cloth while going with ladies to pretend as if I know better or going to tailor for stitching clothes or tearing all pages of written poetry to again write better or to fair out the rough outline or going for events and adjusting the microphone or adding captions to beautiful pictures or giving those pics to get it printed and framed to adorn the room or sketching something and sticking it on wallpaper or decorating room for special days or unwrapping presents on my birthdays or learning to apply nail paint and then learning nail art or applying mehendi on other's hand as in school it was not allowed, I remember the journey so nostalgic craving me to go back to these golden days. The gap between my fingers that hand holds very firmly tells me that when I could fill all my voids, I looked desperately for another hand. The burn I got while playing with matchstick in childhood still constantly reminds me to be safe and more alert in today's world. It also reminds me that before someone used to tell you to now stop crying to wiping your tears on own without letting anybody know. In total, it makes me remeber all good as well as bad days altogether beautiful journey of life.

- Kratisha.💜
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just went with the flow🙈 
Some memories and happiness ❤️
Thanking Sakshi Sharma dida

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification