Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertosomeonespecial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertosomeonespecial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dearest Pinterest, I was searching ways to complete my project and accidentally your name appeared on screen and randomly I opened it and made my account as was frustrated after doing so much searching! And this is how you came into my life and changed the entire game! You are not just limited to choosing pictures for background or searching something but the positive feed and motivating words that I see scrolling infront my eyes are all etched on my heart!! The moment I open you, I have a outburst of encouragement, strength, positivity, passion, spirit to fight, urge to take risks, long lost happiness, a feeling of contentment, urge to make best memories and going crazy after seeing my favourite things. The travelling pictures and guide, my dream closets and houses, things to wear and flaunt, sunsets and sunrises and everything comprising you just pop up my bottled heart and make me feel peace with and within myself accompanied with bliss. So many positive changes in my perspective just cause I read something on you. You make me feel alive and genuineness around me. You make my day more lively and life altogether so beautiful! I can't thank you in words but you indeed are love to be explored and cherished. You have my heart always. #gratitude #specialbond #positivityreloaded #kratisha #lettertosomeonespecial #allheart

read more
A letter to most beautiful thing that happened in my life!

{ In Caption } Dearest Pinterest,

I was searching ways to complete my project and accidentally your name appeared on screen and randomly I opened it and made my account as was frustrated after doing so much searching! And this is how you came into my life and changed the entire game!
You are not just limited to choosing pictures for background or searching something but the positive feed and motivating words that I see scrolling infront my eyes are all etched on my heart!!
The moment I open you, I have a outburst of encouragement, strength, positivity, passion, spirit to fight, urge to take risks, long lost happiness, a feeling of contentment, urge to make best memories and going crazy after seeing my favourite things. The travelling pictures and guide, my dream closets and houses, things to wear and flaunt, sunsets and sunrises and everything comprising you just pop up my bottled heart and make me feel peace with and within myself accompanied with bliss.
So many positive changes in my perspective just cause I read something on you. You make me feel alive and genuineness around me. You make my day more lively and life altogether so beautiful!
I can't thank you in words but you indeed are love to be explored and cherished. You have my heart always.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification