Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwatch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwatch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

sehar

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~WATCH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwatch #rulesoflogic

read more
Watch out your watch
to watch, who else is watching you.

Mere watching at your watch
isn't an act of watch on your  & watched/unwatched acts.

Watch through depth of watch
to watch future of your watch.

Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~WATCH

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis!

my watch reminds me of days when time used to fly and I got to soar sometimes the same watch reminds me how it makes me a machine #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwatch

read more

learning to wear watch
to demanding it as a gift
and that too in my favourite colour
without any problem of brands
to buying watches
to daily wearing it
whilst showcasing status

/ Full In Caption / my watch
reminds me of days
when time used to fly
and I got to soar

sometimes the same watch
reminds me how 
it makes me a machine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification