Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best musingsonmylove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best musingsonmylove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about self musing quotes, ae dil hai mus, ninne chudanu pommantu ne kannulu musi kurchunna video song, musings quotes, musings meaning in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

From strangers,
to being friends,
some unwanted desires,
some unknown hookups,
we meet,we leave
but the cups took some time.... #cinemagraph
#musingsonmylove 
#life 
#yqbaba 
#yettoleave 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#wehaveforgotten

Mukund Khanna

It all started with a small question: 
"Are you sure?"

And ended with a big question:
"Why?" "End of the Love Story"
#musingtime #musingsonmylove  #musings #musingsoftheday #love #lovestory #lovestoryinwords #endoflove

Bad Poet

"What do you want to become in life, pal?"

"I don't know what I want to become, man, I just wanna be good at life." #musings #musingsonmylove #life #badpoet #mymymymymythoughts #troyesivan #ohmymy #runningaway

Bad Poet

Years fly in a blink but I suffer cold Decembers

Jaan, I still try to find us in letters and numbers. #musings #love #musingsonmylove #badpoet #musingsonlove #december #yearsandyears #firstlove

I heard someone say that when love happens, it all feels like fairytale and you once again start dreaming But darling let me tell you I don't want big palaces and luxury But a room of cottage where we live not for each other but seek essence of breathing! #mykindoflove #paidstory #kratisha #symphonic_mystic #mystic_blossom #talesandcoffee #musingsonmylove

read more
A kind of love my heart and soul seeks for.

/ Bared my heart out in caption / I heard someone say that
when love happens, it all feels like fairytale
and you once again start dreaming
But darling let me tell you
I don't want big palaces and luxury
But a room of cottage where we live
not for each other but seek essence of breathing!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification