Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inspirewomaniyas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inspirewomaniyas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspire/the students/develop/a habit/reading/of/library/to, people who inspire me, you inspire me quotes, inspire quotes for love, inspire quotes about love,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sita Prasad

Periods are normal for women. It is normal to have issues like aches and mood swings. Everyone's body and emotional quotient isn't the same. Keeping it healthy is your duty. Understanding its needs is your responsibility.  Some can carry out heavy physical tasks during periods and some can't.  It is okay. Also nutritional balance, simple workouts play important role in maintaining emotional health too. Meeting your gynecologist to discuss your concerns is good. So, just because someone says everything can be done during periods, don't follow them blindly. If someone says the vice versa don't just give up. Learn to connect with your body and soul.  #periodsarenatural #ohwomaniya #inspirewomaniyas #womanpower #stayhealthy #youareprecious

Sita Prasad

The picture credit is that of Oh womniyah wall on yourquote. #inspirewomaniyas #ohwomaniya

read more
Proud of the women who are bringing medals home. They have shut the mouth of media which used to remind us of  the Indian population everytime. It takes a lot of hard work, determination and unimaginable support from parents and family. The support of the coaches and the will power of the contestants. 
You all are an inspiration to every aspiring soul.  The picture credit is that of Oh womniyah wall on yourquote.
#inspirewomaniyas #ohwomaniya

Sita Prasad

She is so successful,must be shear luck.
Yes might be but also...

She believed in herself.
She fought taboos.
She gained strength day by day.
She didn't lose the faith.
She became braver by the day.
She never thought of giving up.
She learnt to get along.

#inspirewomaniyas #ohwomaniya #powerofpositivity #yourquote

Sita Prasad

Patriarchy also known as...
Don't leave your goals after all for a girl.  #ohwomaniya #inspirewomaniyas #patriarchalsociety #patriarchy  #yqowninspiration

Shubhi Mahajan

I think, there's no need to explain anything here. --------------- Oh! Womaniya, look at this. Aesthetic Thoughts, thought poem. 🤩 BG credit - Google 24/365 #writingresolution #365days365quotes #Women #tolerance #FreshThoughts #yqbaba #inspirewomaniyas #ohwomaniya

read more
'TOLERANCE'

I was amazed, 
People want her to be caged. 
For her, there is no free space.
I felt, for many years, on her, 
God hadn't grace. 
Why she hadn't left that place ?
She answered, to save her children
from the abuse of people. 
She always wanted a genuine 
smile on her children's face. :) I think, there's no need to explain anything here.
---------------
Oh! Womaniya, look at this. 
Aesthetic Thoughts, thought poem. 🤩

BG credit - Google
24/365
#writingresolution #365days365quotes #women #tolerance #freshthoughts #yqbaba #inspirewomaniyas #ohwomaniya

Shambhavi🍁

Someone: Hey! Your cleavage is visible.
Girl: Oh!
        A dupatta can work?
Someone: Yes!

(She takes a dupatta and puts it on "someone's"* eyes)

*Someone is our society which gives character certificate to the girls on the basis of their dressing style and they believe that if a girl is harassed or raped she must be wearing short or revealing dresses!!  
P.C. - Google

#ohwomaniya 
#ohwomaniyafly 
#inspirewomaniyas
#yqowinspiration

Shambhavi🍁

लड़की जैसी मत बनो!!! Oh! Womaniya #inspirewomaniyas #yqowinspiration #ohwomaniya #ohwomaniyafly

read more
तुम लड़की हो, पर लड़की जैसी मत बनो!
तुम लड़की की परिभाषा को बदलो!
कमज़ोर, अबला, बेचारी नही,
तुम मज़बूत, निडर, साहसी बनो!
क़ैद में बंद मत रहो,
तुम पिंजरा तोड़ कर उड़ निकलो!
ख़ामोशी से हर ज़ुल्म न सहो,
तुम अपनी आवाज़ तले हर क्रुर को कुचल दो!
गन्दी नज़रों से मत डरो,
तुम अपना वो काली रूप धारण करो!!
तुम लड़की हो, पर लड़की जैसी मत बनो!
तुम लड़की की परिभाषा को बदलो!! लड़की जैसी मत बनो!!!

Oh! Womaniya

#inspirewomaniyas
#yqowinspiration

Shristi Sahu✨

“Broad mindedness
 is a
  bliss.” 
✨

#lifequotes #inspiration #motivation #broadminded #ohwomaniya #lifelessons #inspirewomaniyas #selflove

Aruna Menon

Women have the strongest hearts
The highest level of pain tolerance 
The best ways to multitask 
And yet are still called the “weaker sex”! #ohwomaniya #inspiringwomen
#arunawrites #ripplesnreflections
#inspirewomaniyas

2/356 Something which is very close to my heart!!💜💜 #fatherdaughterlove #musingsthatareheartfelt #kratisha #Blooming #lilwoman #inspirewomaniyas #microtale

read more
She was turning forty today.
And her father was in sixties.
Many gifts and surprises knocked her door
But pen and diary from her father
Made her realise that she changed but not some parts of her.

And then her father was filled with happy tears
To again see his poetess roaring on stage reciting 
"Stories Of Withering Lilacs."

A Writer Was Reborn And A Father Was Blooming!!  2/356
Something which is very close to my heart!!💜💜
#fatherdaughterlove #musingsthatareheartfelt #kratisha #blooming #lilwoman #inspirewomaniyas #microtale
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification