Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best special_women_series Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best special_women_series Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feulgen reaction is a special test for, some special quotes, special friendship bond quotes, mothers day special song in hindi, special woman quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

So Tripti, it's you who responded third to my status and as promised, here's a surprise for you!! It's nothing extraordinary but something special to celebrate YOU!! Firstly, a very happy women's day to the cute, amazing, pretty and ever-loving lady that you are and that you will grow upto!! Your bloom shall inspire many!! Celebrate your womanhood not only today but everyday!! You know, there are many stories of woman that are left unheard and many wars they fight silently but they never giv #special_women_series

read more
        So Tripti, it's you who responded third to my status and as promised, here's a surprise for you!! It's nothing extraordinary but something special to celebrate YOU!! 

Firstly, a very happy women's day to the cute, amazing, pretty and ever-loving lady that you are and that you will grow upto!! Your bloom shall inspire many!! Celebrate your womanhood not only today but everyday!! 
You know, there are many stories of woman that are left unheard and many wars they fight silently but they never giv

Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha kalyanaraman❤️ What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community? 1) Being all of it at once and none of it at once has been very important to me. Being a daughter who doesn't wish to satiate the society and thereby make her parents proud, is something very important. I don't wish to satisfy the outside world. For me, an ideal daughter doesn't exist and that is the most ideal it ever can be. As a sister and #sheroes #celebrating__womanhood #special_women_series #she_inspires6

read more
                Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha kalyanaraman❤️

What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community?
1) Being all of it at once and none of it at once has been very important to me. 

Being a daughter who doesn't wish to satiate the society and thereby make her parents proud, is something very important. I don't wish to satisfy the outside world. For me, an ideal daughter doesn't exist and that is the most ideal it ever can be. 

As a sister and

Dedicating a #testimonial to Nimisha Gupta❤️ What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a mother? As a life partner? As a member of a community? Nimisha : As a daughter:- I think since childhood it gets deeply ingrained in us to ‘make our parents proud and happy’ . Even as young as a baby, you discover your smile when you see your mother-figure smile, it is the most peaceful feeling. In my case, I would say it has now moulded into a feeling of contentment, wheneve #sheroes #celebrating__womanhood #special_women_series #she_inspires5

read more
             Dedicating a #testimonial to Nimisha Gupta❤️

What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a mother? As a life partner? As a member of a community?

Nimisha : 
As a daughter:- I think since childhood it gets deeply ingrained in us to ‘make our parents proud and happy’ . Even as young as a baby, you discover your smile when you see your mother-figure smile, it is the most peaceful feeling. In my case, I would say it has now moulded into a feeling of contentment, wheneve

Dedicating a #testimonial to Anamika Raj❤️ What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community? 1.I believe "Equality and Respect" for everyone sans any discrimination based on the general parameters namely- caste, class, creed, sex or religion briefly sums it all. Nothing more, nothing less. ~~~~~~~~ Who have been your role models as women? What about them do you admire? #sheroes #celebrating__womanhood #special_women_series #she_inspires4

read more
           Dedicating a #testimonial to Anamika Raj❤️

What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community?

1.I believe "Equality and Respect" for everyone sans any discrimination based on the general parameters namely- caste, class, creed, sex or religion briefly sums it all. Nothing more, nothing less. 

~~~~~~~~
Who have been your role models as women? What about them do you admire?

Dedicating a #testimonial to CHESHTA VASHISHTHA❤️ 1. What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community? C- I'm awed with this thoughtful question to begin with. It's ironic how I've never really pondered over it as significantly but have always walked forth a goal. As a daughter, it is as simple as being a concious daughter and not let my parents down. It's very important for me to see my oldies smiling proudly. As a sister, I want my brother to #sheroes #celebrating__womanhood #special_women_series #she_inspires3

read more
            Dedicating a #testimonial to CHESHTA VASHISHTHA❤️

1. What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community?

C- I'm awed with this thoughtful question to begin with. It's ironic how I've never really pondered over it as significantly but have always walked forth a goal. 

As a daughter, it is as simple as being a concious daughter and not let my parents down. It's very important for me to see my oldies smiling proudly. 
As a sister, I want my brother to

Dedicating a #testimonial to deePti tuLip❤️ What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community? A home is where heart is, the family is where my heart is. As a daughter, the feeling of been unconditionally loved and protected, reciprocating the same to my reasons of being, makes my core.  As a sister, I see my responsibility paired with motherhood.  #sheroes #celebrating__womanhood #special_women_series #she_inspires2

read more
          Dedicating a #testimonial to deePti tuLip❤️

A home is where heart is, the family is where my heart is. As a daughter, the feeling of been unconditionally loved and protected, reciprocating the same to my reasons of being, makes my core. 

As a sister, I see my responsibility paired with motherhood. 

Dedicating a #testimonial to Mariah De Rossi❤️ What has been important to you as a daughter? A sister? As a friend? As a member of a community? To be as real as possible to myself as people, for the others around me to realize that it's okay to be. To be open to their opinions, to hear, to let them know their voices are important too. To stand for them when they are silenced. To place myself in their shoes before questioning them, to make sure they always know kindness to each other is better #sheroes #celebrating__womanhood #special_women_series #she_inspires1

read more
                 Dedicating a #testimonial to Mariah De Rossi❤️

To be as real as possible to myself as people, for the others around me to realize that it's okay to be. To be open to their opinions, to hear, to let them know their voices are important too. To stand for them when they are silenced. To place myself in their shoes before questioning them, to make sure they always know kindness to each other is better

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification