Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdearmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdearmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzd, the devil whispered in my ear quote, quote the devil whispered in my ear, the devil whispered in my ear, on the ear 10,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Saurabh Mishra

Last mein bas yahi kehna chahunga ki mard ko bhi bahut dard hota hai, bas woh apne dard ko kabhi bol nahin paate. But itne strong hote ki sambhal lete hai iss dard ko and bas aapse sirf ek hi chiz chahte hai badle mein, woh hai RESPECT. So respect every men in your life, if he deserves it. Bas aur kuch nahin chahiye. Take care. 😇 #rzdearmemories #restzone #collabwithrestzone #internationalmensday #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Dear men, 
If you want to do anything, just do it. 
If you feel something wrong, say it. 
If you want some relax, breathe it out. 
If your heart wants to cry, please cry. 
If you feel bad, just say it. 

Dear men, you are not alone, never think like that. Just believe in yourself.  Last mein bas yahi kehna chahunga ki mard ko bhi bahut dard hota hai, bas woh apne dard ko kabhi bol nahin paate. But itne strong hote ki sambhal lete hai iss dard ko and bas aapse sirf ek hi chiz chahte hai badle mein, woh hai RESPECT. 
So respect every men in your life, if he deserves it. Bas aur kuch nahin chahiye. 
Take care. 😇

#rzdearmemories #restzone #collabwithrestzone #internationalmensday #letters #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

pri

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Memories are evocative. They fill us with such strong emotions, be it nostalgia or happiness and even sadness at times. Collab on our #rzdearmemories and pen your words to this emotion inducer!✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
Now you take a rest..
Now you see me in 
Royal movement...
Dear memories you 
are my best partner...
You give me a way 
how iam go there on the way...
But now you leave me..
After that I think so I also 
leave you...
And make new memories... Hello Resties! ❤️

Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions 

Memories are evocative. They fill us with such strong emotions, be it nostalgia or happiness and even sadness at times.

Collab on our #rzdearmemories and pen your words to this emotion inducer!✨

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification