Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youreyesspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youreyesspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

The Cold Summers

Your eyes make me live ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

read more
surplus amount of oxygen on earth 
and all my cornea wants 
is only your eyes to survive ! Your eyes make me live !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

The Cold Summers

Caught within the caption of life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqwritersclub #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbhaijan #yqwriterscommunity #youreyesspeak

read more
When the beauty of this earth
is sparkling through your eyes,
how else would I travel ?
to get stuck within your gaze ! Caught within the caption of life !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqwritersclub #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbhaijan #yqwriterscommunity #youreyesspeak

The Cold Summers

Your eyes make me live ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

read more
surplus amount of oxygen on earth 
and all my cornea wants 
is only your eyes to survive ! Your eyes make me live !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

The Cold Summers

Caught within the caption of life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqwritersclub #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbhaijan #yqwriterscommunity #youreyesspeak

read more
When the beauty of this earth
is sparkling through your eyes,
how else would I travel ?
to get stuck within your gaze ! Caught within the caption of life !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqwritersclub #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbhaijan #yqwriterscommunity #youreyesspeak

deadstar

Starting this year 
Adoring you 
In exchanging looks 
Gazing you 
Like gazing at the 
Stars first time!!
 #gazingatyou 
#youreyesspeak

Mahed Sadia

We never spoke.. Those talks with eyes.. #weneverknow #youreyes #youreyesspeak #lifequotes #LifeStory #lovelife #yqbaba

read more
Do you remember the last we spoke?
I do..
I heard your answer from those eyes the moment, I stood before you.. We never spoke..
Those talks with eyes..
#weneverknow #youreyes #youreyesspeak #lifequotes #lifestory #lovelife #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification