Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best par4 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best par4 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tum par hum hai, yahi duayein hai tere janamdin par mp3 song download, par tu tode dil mera teri aukaat nahi, teri aankhe hai madhushala is par sher, ungliyan yun na sab par uthaya karo lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Tania Sarkar

Second story They and the train #par4 #Train #storytime #tobecontinued

read more
I texted back immediately - who is this?
The message was not delivered. I did not give much attention to that. After seven days,I found myself better than before and got ready for office. A thought suddenly knocked at my brain when I suspected the message was from the man on metro as soon as I caught him staring at me. Anger grasped me and I looked at him directly to make him understand that I notice him. At this,he got uncomfortable and I checked my phone,the message got delivered that day after ten minutes which I did not notice as usual. At office that day,many of my colleagues asked me about my well being but there was a man whom I never seen before,came and asked me the same. Then only,I came to know,he joined office one month prior and new to the city as he came from Darjeeling and he confirmed,he sent me the message. To my surprise,I asked him why he asked was I angry or not?............
To be continued Second story
They and the train
#par4 
#train 
#storytime 
#tobecontinued

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification