Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darkandquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darkandquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dar lagta hai shayari, apno ko khone ka dar, dar lag raha hai, pyar kiya to phir kya matlab duniya se dar jana, duniya walo ka ghar mata rani ka dar lyrics,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like me
 Never revealing and secretive! Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Waiting for the bright and cheerful morning Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
But it has hope....
It can't be feel good cinderella story always...
But it can have great expectations🌻
Osho jain  Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

cressy adoline

Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #Charming #writer #Within #366days366quotes #FreshThoughts

read more
Which provides a calm, peaceful
Surrounding for a person to bring
Out the rich n rising thoughts 
of a charming writer within!

Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #charming #writer #within #366days366quotes #freshthoughts

Feba

read more
laying out the tapestry ,
Of the  brightest stars in the galaxy,
      Lighting up the void with fireflies,
          Humming a soothing lullaby....
It holds the beacon of hope to the day
It assures a rest before the new morning ray! Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
Unfold the warm blanket and sleep tight  Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
like my pain and agony... Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine

Prabhat

मेरी धड़कन में अब भी हैं वो अफ़साने मोहब्बत के
घिरे आते हैं अंधियारे मेरे खाबों की दुनिया पे जाने फिर क्यूं तड़पाने मुझे बरसात आई है  #thirdquote #motivationalquotes #mohobbat #love #darkandquiet

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
and I am at peace in your arms Collab and talk about the #darkandquiet night. #YourQuoteAndMine

Bad Poet

*levitating* white powder on some nose sniff it all, i sniff you rose through my nostrils, to my brain half asleep, but drenched in rain cannot leave 'cause cannot move mind wanders 'tween false and true #Struggles #darkpoetry #addiction #depressing #darkside #shhh #darkandquiet

read more
would you like me this way, rose?
would you even want me close?

(poem in caption) *levitating*

white powder on some nose
sniff it all, i sniff you rose
through my nostrils, to my brain
half asleep, but drenched in rain
cannot leave 'cause cannot move
mind wanders 'tween false and true
loader
Home