Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allvowelspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allvowelspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, i vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, the words which have all vowels, happy mothers day to you all, all my friends lyrics,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I entertain an idea
I act upon it
I expect an outcome
unfortunately I axe it
— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Aside from anything,
Escaping from everything,
I want you.
Over again and again,
Under any circumstances. — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Its You and only you
About whom you should think
And achieve everything you think
Achieve everything you dream
And own yourself
And your life
— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sita Prasad

read more
a, e, i, o, u
all are important,
use each intelligently,
and experiment advertently.— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

Anuj Jain

read more
Elysian idyll aspired
Aspirations amazing overwhelming
Unobtainable? 
Endeavor essential even if evasive and unobtainable. In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

Dr. Aastha Jain

Do I even love you❤✨ In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Under the sky of a random sunday evening, 
Out of many evenings wasted, 
I hope I find what I have been looking for;
'A name of a lover'
Except this time, I search in my eyes 
and look signs of you. 
— % & Do I even love you❤✨

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

Varadhan P M

read more
All is well that ends well
  Even a battle or a quarrel
Inside the world or in the house!
   Only the talketives win!
United we stand, divided we fall !  In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

Monalisa Guje

read more
A love story
Ends never
I know this
Our love is pure
You are my blessings shower.— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I entered unique own identity in october on earth around universe 
 In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

Aruna Menon

read more
All I owe is an eon of ever
All you owe is an evermore
Over and over again
All our archeans of affection 
An ode of ecstasy 
Against all odds 
Echoing across oceans  In today's #rapidfire, write a poem where all words begin with a vowel. #allvowelspoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification