Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzturns2i1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzturns2i1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ashu

Every time I fall, I believe that I grow. My heart grows and my working capacity, it can be inversely related to my growth. Being mature perfectly circles the concept of growing. But how do I grow? I am elastic but inelastic just like the demand in economics. The more I have scratches, the more I grow. The more I'm used, the more I'm old. Whatever you have but you feel that you have less. And the same aquiver demand curve is being drawn in my heart. After getting lots of love by helping people #restzone #rzturns2i1 #rzbirthday #rzturnstwo #myfaveng_ashu #wcaquiver #rzturns2task1

read more
........ Every time I fall, I believe that I grow. My heart grows and my working capacity, it can be inversely related to my growth. Being mature perfectly circles the concept of growing. But how do I grow? I am elastic but inelastic just like the demand in economics. The more I have scratches, the more I grow. The more I'm used, the more I'm old.

Whatever you have but you feel that you have less. And the same aquiver demand curve is being drawn in my heart. After getting lots of love by helping people

Dr Upama Singh

“Balloon– my autobiographical memoir”
Whenever on a birthday or any other occasion, I see everyone cheering me up with a lot of love before the start. Everyone decorates me well. Yes, you all know me right, I am a balloon. I feel very good then only for a short time. Often children, after cutting some big cakes, start breaking me too, sometimes with their hands or sometimes by pricking my needles. At that time I feel a lot of pain and suffering, everyone gets busy in their own happiness, everyone ignores our pain. But I am happy that we become the reason for smile on someone's face, even if it is only for a short while. 
 #rzturns2i1 
#rzturnstwo 
#restzone
#rzbirthday
#similethougths

Ananna Mondal

The Birthday Bash 18th August 2021 Hey Secry, I am really bery very sorry, I could not write to you yesterday, I was totally flushed out. Yet, yesterday was an amazing day for me. If I could capture it in cameras and photos then I would have showed it to you. Really! It was totally an extraordinary day I ever experienced in my entire life. I wish, if someone could organise a day like this day for me too. No offence, don't take it to heart. You will always be in my heart no matter what you do for #restzone #rzturns2i1 #rzbirthday #rzturns2task2

read more
It's Eugene's BIRTHDAY... The Birthday Bash
18th August 2021
Hey Secry,
I am really bery very sorry, I could not write to you yesterday, I was totally flushed out. Yet, yesterday was an amazing day for me. If I could capture it in cameras and photos then I would have showed it to you. Really! It was totally an extraordinary day I ever experienced in my entire life. I wish, if someone could organise a day like this day for me too. No offence, don't take it to heart. You will always be in my heart no matter what you do for

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification