Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Marathon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Marathon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about brittany runs a marathon, motivational quotes for running a marathon, marathon quotes inspirational, inspirational quotes for running a marathon, marathon running quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Minu-jaat

#Marathon runner #Sports

read more

Nash PR

Satyaprem Upadhyay

CM Chaitanyaa

Why life is like a sprint?
It should be like marathon,
Why discontinuity occurs?
It should rather go on,
Why there are worries?
When you are not a demon,
Live life with positive deeds,
When you have the power to cron. #yqbaba #yqenglish #poetry #life #sprint #marathon #power #worries

Cerebral Derange

Your not first in marathon
Run run run chase money
before finish line,
Leave it behind let life win
this busy marathon, #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#money#marathon

Cerebral Derange

Your not first in marathon
Run run run chase money
before finish line,
Leave it behind let life win
this busy marathon, #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#money#marathon

its Me Balaji

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

Again, slow progress is lasting progress. #dashing can only take you so far. Wanna go long, run a #Marathon. Life is a marathon. You can go #ahead of others only for a short time by dashing. Run at a slow and constant pace. Run with everyone else. Cross a lot of #MileStones. That will give you a better sense of #Satisfaction.

read more
One can never dash far enough to see multiple milestones. You want milestones,
then a marathon it is. Again, slow progress is lasting progress.

#dashing can only take you so far. Wanna go long, run a #marathon. Life is a marathon. You can go #ahead of others only for a short time by dashing. Run at a slow and constant pace. Run with everyone else. Cross a lot of #milestones. That will give you a better sense of #satisfaction.

Bhavya GV

We all are in a marathon, a race where everyone wants to win. But people rarely realise that we are running our own marathon and others have nothing to do with our success. Yet people challenge others instead of challenging their own past character to be a better person tomorrow. Trust me! No matter what one day you will surely succeed and surely will win your race, delayed or on time doesn't matter. All it matters is YOU WIN. And in the end, your prize would be your past coming up to you and #Success #Past #peace #Race #End #yqbaba #Marathon

read more
In the END, 
You are going to
meet them all. We all are in a marathon, a race where everyone wants to win. But people rarely realise that we are running our own marathon and others have nothing to do with our success. 
Yet people challenge others instead of challenging their own past character to be a better person tomorrow.
Trust me! No matter what one day you will surely succeed and surely will win your race, delayed or on time doesn't matter. All it matters is YOU WIN. 
And in the end, your prize would be your past coming up to you and

Sourajita D

I composed a beautiful mail for you, 
Neither did it end in my draft nor
killed behind my backspace;
Just in the constant fear 
that I will end up in his spam!  The Mail
#Marathon 1.5
#challengemarathon1
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #mail #newwritersclub #restzone
loader
Home