Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bondoverwords1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bondoverwords1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chunavi bond kya hai, love bond quotes, is my life bon jovi, bon iver skinny love lyrics 10, bon iver skinny love 170,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Fairy Lights

Fear needs
To overcome
A constant Fight
Against
Emotions heavy #bondoverwords1#yqbaba #fear #fight

Gayathri

We may get dreams at night while some are good and some are bad. We have no control over it. But the way we want to live during the day,is totally in our control,totally depends on how we respond to situations. We are responsible for creating our dream life. We are responsible for gaining all the happiness and living our dream life in real. Dream life is no longer a dream when we work from our heart towards creating it.  #bondoverwords1 #dream #life #happiness  #yqbaba

Jyothi Jantz

#bondoverwords1

read more
LOVE PROMISE
Love  is a feeling 
Which is Bonded with trust 
The promise made within our soul 
Never to break the bond between the two 
It is the promise of love to be made 
In commitment which last lifetime  #bondoverwords1

Jyothi Jantz

#bondoverwords1

read more
Love feeling
Love is that feeling 
Which gives intense effects
Within our soul 
Giving those beautiful moments 
Bonded with trust
 and understanding  #bondoverwords1

Swapnali Debata

You can be honest and fully dedicated to a person, but you can't expect to get the same loyalty and dedication from that person. 
#yqbaba #BondOverWords1 #bondoverwords1

Nitish

A long time ago, sailors were stranded in a rough sea for more than thirty days. While the helmsman was steering the helm, he saw a pod of Dolphins. The moment he saw Dolphins, the ocean wasn't rough anymore. It calmed. Since then it is believed that Dolphins swimming with the ship brings good luck and happiness for the sailors. Dolphins have their mention not only in the seafarer world but in ancient mythologies too. They are found in every ocean, therefore it is reasonable that they appear i #yqbaba #nitsy #bondoverwords1

read more
Dolphins and Happiness  A long time ago, sailors were stranded in a rough sea for more than thirty days. While the helmsman was steering the helm, he saw a pod of Dolphins. The moment he saw Dolphins, the ocean wasn't rough anymore. It calmed. Since then it is believed that Dolphins swimming with the ship brings good luck and happiness for the sailors.  
Dolphins have their mention not only in the seafarer world but in ancient mythologies too. They are found in every ocean, therefore it is reasonable that they appear i

Kems Word

#bondoverwords1 Life World

read more
   Life is full of unseen dreams #bondoverwords1 Life World

Monica

Words used: Rain, Drizzle #yqbaba #bondoverwords1 #musingtime #nightthoughts

read more
The rain droplets fall like unheard whispers 
turn into drizzle like raining bullets
while I enjoy the cool breeze passing through me.  Words used: Rain, Drizzle 
#yqbaba #bondoverwords1 #musingtime  #nightthoughts

Monica

Dew drops on the leaves are like
small moments which give 
happiness, zeal and hope in our life.  Words: Dew, Drops 
#yqbaba #bondoverwords1 #musingtime #dewdrops #hope #nightthoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification