Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LeftUnspoken Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LeftUnspoken Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you left me for no reason quotes, nothing left in life quotes, shayari for friends who left, left in the dark quotes, doctor left a stitch in me,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Aditya Sen

I woke up with a heavy head today, the blunt last night left much of its residue inside my heart. I was high on the thought of "us" and the smoke created a haze which would take years to clear. The most exciting day of the week is a Friday for the weekend follows, specially for sociopath morons like me. My sacrosanct thoughts are enlightened on the most lazy day. You may choose to call it a blessing but a curse to live with. 

Introverts have creative self with submissive demeanor, atleast I have it hence to carry you forward in any form with me will lead to blasphemy.  I decide today to leave all of it unspoken. Time will tell us a story worth reading and maybe get me a Nobel. Hence here is where I conclude and begin again. #YQBaba #2AMStories #LeftUnspoken #Novella #End

Aditya Sen

"Love isn't that easy to fall for! I don't understand most of it and my demeanour compliments it well. Yesterday wasn't about any feelings and just my despair leading me to connect to you." I told this to myself. I was convinced that I was honest until she called back in the morning to talk for an hour. I did not realize I was late for work and already missed my cab.

The next thing I realize is doing everything for her makes me feel happy. I could absolutely deny to do anything for her. I don't and I don't want to fall for her. Love is subtle and delicate, I only need to be happy. I want her to be herself and one day if being herself would mean being with me, that is when I start to be myself again. #YQBaba #2AMStories #LeftUnspoken #Novella #3

Aditya Sen

I returned to my laptop and into that same droopy thoughts. Sometimes staring at your picture is so beautiful. I haven't seen you but I know I have touched you. I haven't touched you but I know I have felt you. I haven't felt you but then feeling you takes me to the abyss where once everything starts. Starting again would bring us to an end. I stop staring at your picture.. #YQBaba #2AmStories #LeftUnspoken #novella #2

Aditya Sen

#yqbaba #2AmStories #LeftUnspoken #novella #1i plan to complete this story everyday bit by bit. Hope you wonderful writers here will like it.

read more
It was 1:30 a.m, the vibration of my cell phone jolted me out of drowsy self staring at my laptop at work. "The number ********** is now available." 

A sudden push of cocaine into your blood stream wouldn't give you such exfoliating energy. I hasitated to call back for it was late and she was far away at a silent valley where a trickling water drop would sound like a cacophony.

I called to hear the phone was still switched off, the sound of my heartbeat I felt was louder...
 #YQBaba #2AmStories #LeftUnspoken #novella #1I plan to complete this story everyday bit by bit. Hope you wonderful writers here will like it.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification