Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BetterMan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BetterMan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about miles betterman songs, which is better love marriage or arrange marriage, because reality is better than a dream, friendship is better than love shayari, being alone is better than,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aditya Sen

#yqbaba #BetterMan This is for the lady I am so much in love with. I wish she believed and she knew.

read more
The clock ticks fast, she just disappears 
I wish somewhere she could stop to stare back.
Talking to herself she knows there is no one else and just moves on for she can't find a better man.

She dreams in real and walks all alone for she can't find a better man.
I know she doesn't want all this so she will be back again for she can't find a better man.

She hides herself under the bruises of love in her memories for she can't find a better man.
She sometimes wanders in my heart for I know she can't find a better man.

She laughs at herself in her darkest night for she can't find a better man.
She lIves in her world secluded and scared for she can't find a better man.

And tonight when she is far away, I put myself back to her for she can't a better man. #YQBaba #BetterMan This is for the lady I am so much in love with. I wish she believed and she knew.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification