Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lightpost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lightpost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about light of the world, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light, light of truth, light of,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Priyanshu Chaudhary

#lightpost 🥲

read more

Aparna Paul

Aditya Sen

Sometimes, only insignificant is significance. Sometimes, only some times we are alive #lonelypen #lockdown life #lightpost #Dreams #people #Present #Present

read more
Once upon a time I used to be on the roads, people surrounded me, the cacophony of the vehicles so loud that earphones were my solace. I never noticed the light post just on the bend of the road I took everyday.

Everyday, coming back with plethora of complains about pollution, politics and people. Today, suddenly the light post in the corner of the street, mocked me in my dreams. 

Am I locked-in or locked- out? I ask. Sometimes, only insignificant is significance. Sometimes, only some times we are alive

#lonelypen #lockdown #life #lightpost #dreams #people  #present  #present

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification