Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darkchocolate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darkchocolate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dar lagta hai shayari, apno ko khone ka dar, dar lag raha hai, pyar kiya to phir kya matlab duniya se dar jana, duniya walo ka ghar mata rani ka dar lyrics,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Incomplete Metaphor

A #ShortStory named #darkchocolate #yqbaba #mortalimmortality life #Cookie #story I hope you guys like this :)

read more
DARK CHOCOLATE

It was a fine afternoon. I was in my room, looking out the window, having this cookie. It was sweet, but tasted strange. It had a hard outer covering. As my teeth bit the covering, the cookie broke and molten chocolate poured into my mouth. At that time, the only thing I held on to, was that cookie. And nothing else. Just that cookie.

My attention got diverted from the cookie to the neighbourhood. Yes, I noticed a group of people howling and fighting amongst themselves. This guy was beating a woman, presumably his younger sister. I couldn't figure out why, though. On the other side, my father lost his job, and he was shattered, my mom was crying. I opened Twitter, Hardik and Krunal Pandya lost their Father. My friend called me up, and he said that he had come out as gay in front of his family, and they thought of abandoning him.

Well, yes. You got that right. It was all inside that cookie. This cookie was my life. This cookie was life itself. It's strange. And you never know what's waiting till you break that outer covering, and dive into the ocean of darkness. The chocolate was dark. It was dark chocolate. A #shortstory named #darkchocolate 

#yqbaba #mortalimmortality #life #cookie #story

I hope you guys like this :)

mrq_manthan

Benefits of Dark Chocolate #mrqmanthan #darkchocolate chocolate #chocolatechipcookies #Cocoa #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Tay Swizzle

What gift do you usually expect on your birthday?
Deep there I always expect Dark Chocolates but I never say it loud  #justasking #presentagift #giftapresent #birthdaygifts #birthday #darkchocolate #yourbirthdayexpectation

#yqbaba

Monika

mute video

Meenakshi M

I m loving it 😊🍫 #darkchocolate 
#lovingit 
#yqbaba

Nagvendra Sharma( Raghu)

#dairymilksilk सी वो मुस्कुरा रही होगी, #मौहब्बत करके मुझे अजमा रही होगी, #Kitkat सा विश्वाश था जो तोडा लोगो ने उसका, मुझे उस टुटन का वो दर्द समझा रही होगी ।। शायद वो नासमझ समझदार बनने कि जल्दी में है, इसलिऐ ये बेवकूफीयाँ मुझ पर अजमा रही होगी, हाँ वो मुझे #darkchocolate सा बुला रही होगी, #Massage #Chocolate #yqhindi #nagvendrasharma

read more
Dairy milk silk सी वो मुस्कुरा रही होगी,
मौहब्बत करके मुझे अजमा रही होगी,
Kit-kat सा विश्वाश था जो तोडा लोगो ने उसका,
मुझे उस टुटन का वो दर्द समझा रही होगी ।।

शायद वो नासमझ समझदार बनने कि जल्दी में है,
इसलिऐ ये बेवकूफीयाँ मुझ पर अजमा रही होगी,
हाँ वो मुझे Dark chocolate सा बुला रही होगी,
अब वो फिर से मुझ पर मुस्कुरा रही होगी,
अब उसको मेरी याद आ रही होगी🤥 ।। #dairymilksilk सी वो मुस्कुरा रही होगी,
#मौहब्बत करके मुझे अजमा रही होगी,
#kitkat सा विश्वाश था जो तोडा लोगो ने उसका,
मुझे उस टुटन का वो दर्द समझा रही होगी ।।

शायद वो नासमझ समझदार बनने कि जल्दी में है,
इसलिऐ ये बेवकूफीयाँ मुझ पर अजमा रही होगी,
हाँ वो मुझे #darkchocolate सा बुला रही होगी,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification