Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soulandheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soulandheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with all my heart and soul quotes, i have found your love feeds my soul lyrics, i fell in love with your soul, soul food near me, shanshui landscape of the soul,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Srishti Yadav

Now the Soul & Heart lies down
In that grass under blue sky, 
The world is too full to talk about. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #soulandheart #wolrd #talkabout #infinity

Srishti Yadav

Listen the music 
Of your heart.
Feel the beats 
Of your soul.
And
Mix it to make 
Perfect song 
Of your life.

#yqbaba #yqquotes #song #musingsoflife #mix #soulandheart #infinity

Hira Vajahat

Our Inner Wallpaper,Should Be More Important, Than Our Display  Picture. 

#soulandheart
#innerbeauty
#fakeappearance

#tas_scribbles 
#islamicquotes 
#islamtorescue 
#islamicwisdom 
#islamicguidance

Allan Andrews

🕊️🌿💚🌿A letter which proclaims a true friendship.🌿💚🌿🕊️ #letter #Friendship #Skylark #mickeyheart #soulandheart #yqbaba #yqdidi #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
My Dearest Skylark...

You are always in my heart.Whenever I pray then come remembering you for the most time. Still don't know why.But even feel to be the food you eat.Peck me as your grain of love.Being your sleep and rest is not enough for my soul.Love loves to be your breath.You...my dear, dearer and dearest, I love to be the true you in you.
My dearest Skylark....Peace and piece of my heart. You are my friend and thoughts of heart. 🕊️🌿💚🌿A letter which proclaims a true friendship.🌿💚🌿🕊️
#letter #friendship #skylark #mickeyheart #soulandheart #yqbaba #yqdidi #bestyqenglishquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification