Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best connivance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best connivance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about connivance meaning in hindi, connivance meaning, con meaning in hindi, estemos a cuentas con dios, hindi video con 20,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Diwa

"Connivance" #connivance #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Crickets sitting on a rock--
Screeching, debating,
Gesticulating, conniving;
One lil' bug passes by;
He isn't noticed by the lot;
Albeit, he hears them, clearly--
He's the topic of the month.
Alas! The dried-up ground 
Shudders and laughs. "Connivance"

#Connivance #diwa #yqbaba

Is KC On?

"Some people do not seem to grasp that I still have to sit down in peace and write the books, apparently believing that they pop up like mushrooms without my #connivance. I must therefore guard the time allotted to writing as a Hungarian Horntail guards its firstborn egg." ©J.K. Rowling Dedicating a #testimonial to PRINCE KUMAR

read more
A non-identical writer ,
Your quotes left me with goosebumps although, in general, any personal touch of how your life changed/improved after reading the writings it's a great compliment to the writer. Showing that you read the piece and felt it was worth your time to provide some level of critique is a boost for most writers. I can't speak for others but if someone takes the time to suggest improvements, I love it. I learn that way, even if I don't act on those suggestions. "Some people do not seem to grasp that I still have to sit down in peace and write the books, apparently believing that they pop up like mushrooms without my #connivance. I must therefore guard the time allotted to writing as a Hungarian Horntail guards its firstborn egg."
©J.K. Rowling
Dedicating a #testimonial to PRINCE KUMAR

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification