Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ryanThePopins Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ryanThePopins Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about macklemore & ryan lewis same love, hey i m ryan and my life is kinda crazy, kabby hui and ryan ren, love story ryan, saving private ryan quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Linda Balan

It wasn’t the alarm, But I woke up early morning to my squalling baby at 5:15. As I calmed him and put to sleep, A sudden gush of gratitude filled my heart. I sat near his crib for a while and Looked at my calm and composed sleeping baby. At that moment I realised, #yqbaba #lindabalan #longthanusual #ryanThePopins

read more
…Those mornings were a ruthless war
Between me, myself and I;
Sometimes, Me against the clock. 
It was always chaos and regrets… It wasn’t the alarm,
But I woke up early morning to 
my squalling baby at 5:15.
As I calmed him and put to sleep,
A sudden gush of gratitude filled my heart. 
I sat near his crib for a while and 
Looked at my calm and composed sleeping baby. 
At that moment I realised,

Linda Balan

The wait at the end always seem the longest. How did this year’s February go for you? Come up with your creative similes for the prompt. #simile #februarywentlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lindabalan #ryanThePopins

read more
a last slice of pizza I saved to eat later. 
One day it was first of February, 
Middle was my birthday,
All of sudden it’s end of the month. 

Days are long, nights are longer
But the fact is, I blink and 
a moment has gone already.

It’s two months past the year, you say
But it’s three past I say by counting 
the days with my newborn!  The wait at the end always seem the longest. How did this year’s February go for you? Come up with your creative similes for the prompt. #simile #februarywentlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lindabalan #ryanThePopins

Linda Balan

My sonshine 🥺❤️ #yqbaba #lindabalan #ryanThePopins

read more
Just like you grow out of dresses in your closet,
Someday you’ll grow out of my arms too;
But never out of my heart, honey. My sonshine 🥺❤️ 

#yqbaba #lindabalan #ryanthepopins

Linda Balan

As a mother, my only prayer tonight 
for my baby is to get a sound sleep;
In the other end, another mother is praying 
for her baby’s unsure life. Peace please! 😐 

#yqbaba #lindabalan #heavyheart #ukraine #lordhavemercy #ryanThePopins

Linda Balan

While holding you near my chest, Never I thought I would feel my heart so outside Yet so close! - Linda Balan Hey dear, how’re you doing?! Here’s I’m after 3 long months as a new mommy:) yeah, we welcomed our baby boy last November! Time just flew, he entrapped our heart by his little giggles! Days rolled in blink of an eye. Hope you and your loved ones are safe and happy! #Hello #yqbaba #newmom #lindabalan #ryanThePopins

read more
Oh, it’s a boy!  While holding you near my chest, 
Never I thought I would feel 
my heart so outside
Yet so close! 

- Linda Balan

Hey dear, how’re you doing?! Here’s I’m after 3 long months as a new mommy:) yeah, we welcomed our baby boy last November! Time just flew, he entrapped our heart by his little giggles! Days rolled in blink of an eye. Hope you and your loved ones are safe and happy!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification