Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatsinmydrafts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatsinmydrafts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, wha wha kya baat hai 390, whats app status about love, whats app status for love, whats app status on love,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aditi Rathore

Meaning: Wishing for the day when a student wouldn't be judged by her/his marks but by his/her potential. Thanks Payal Dutta for nominating me for the #whatsinmydrafts challenge😊 #yqbaba #yqtales #educationsystem #yqquotes #Marks

read more
Wishing for the day 
when a monkey 
wouldn't be 
judged by its ability 
of flying in the air.

Or a fish 
wouldn't 
be judged by its 
ability of climbing 
on the tree.  Meaning: Wishing for the day when a student wouldn't be judged by her/his marks but by his/her potential.

Thanks Payal Dutta for nominating me for the #whatsinmydrafts challenge😊

#yqbaba #yqtales #educationsystem #yqquotes #marks

CalmKazi

my entry into #whatsinmydrafts on nomination by Vaidehi Khandelwal Not the best of works I have written but I feel it holds that distinctive tension release leaving us a little relaxed with each distinct small moment of relief. Passing it on to Aishwarya Swarup, Vishakha, Radhhika V, Anubhav Bajpai Chashm #calmkaziwrites #NAPOWRIMO #Hindi #yqdidi poetry #hindipoetry

read more
//बड़ी//

तंग सड़कें 
गूँजते हॉर्न
बँधे सर 
उलझे हेड्फ़ोंज़ 
बंद दरवाज़े
खोयी चाबी
टूटे फ़ीते 

ख़ाली छत 
कल की छुट्टी 
धुले कपड़े 
बीच की सुबह
रेत में छपे क़दम 
पाँव पर धरे पाँव
हाथों में हाथ  

थोड़ी सी जगह मिल जाए 
तो ज़िंदगी बड़ी लगती है।। my entry into #whatsinmydrafts on nomination by Vaidehi Khandelwal

Not the best of works I have written but I feel it holds that distinctive tension release leaving us a little relaxed with each distinct small moment of relief.

Passing it on to Aishwarya Swarup, Vishakha, Radhhika V, Anubhav Bajpai Chashm

#calmkaziwrites #napowrimo #hindi #yqdidi #poetry #hindipoetry

Sanjana Kumar

Rather juvenile and not something I am very proud of. But it's mine,nonetheless. ________________________________ I watch the fireflies fade away into the night. I watch the moon, running away from my shadow. But, I stay on the ground and I whistle to the clouds. But, I stay alive, afloat this mess and I cry tears that make a wish. I touch those doomed castle walls and I merge the water to the rain drops. #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqpowrimo #whatsinmydrafts

read more
O mortal, won't you sing me a song? 
The one that you pledged has died in you. 

//caption// Rather juvenile and not something I am very proud of. But it's mine,nonetheless.

But, I stay alive, afloat this mess and I cry tears that make a wish. 
I touch those doomed castle walls and I merge the water to the rain drops.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification