Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best canicallyouafriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best canicallyouafriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can you feel the love tonight, i need to know can you love me again, always laugh when you can quotes, no one can replace you, what you can gift your boyfriend,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Diwa

"Can I Call A You Friend?" We became friends, yes; Because, I thought you were someone, I could trust. Why not? You were charming and articulate enough-- And you know me; I easily get attracted to people #yqbaba #diwa #canicallyouafriend

read more
You were my friend, weren't you?
And friends do things for each other.

(CAPTION) "Can I Call A You Friend?"

We became friends, yes;
Because, I thought you were someone, I could trust.
Why not? 
You were charming and articulate enough--
And you know me;
I easily get attracted to people

Sanjana Kumar

I thought I'll never have regrets. That's how my parents raised me. They taught me to keep my head high, walk proud, smile big and be humble. They did not teach me arrogance and ignorance, however. I have been raised to be able to accept my mistakes with the same big smile as I should have when I correct someone else's fault. But, I don't even find it in myself to correct you or call you out on your ignorance. What can I say? I can only hope one day, you'll know how insensible and insensitive you've been. #Feminism #yourquote #yqbaba #yqtales #awareness #yqquotes #canicallyouafriend

read more
#canicallyouafriend? 
An open letter to every ignorant friend I have. 
It's long, yes. 
//please read in caption// I thought I'll never have regrets. 
That's how my parents raised me. 
They taught me to keep my head high, walk proud, smile big and be humble. 
They did not teach me arrogance and ignorance, however. 
I have been raised to be able to accept my mistakes with the same big smile as I should have when I correct someone else's fault. 
But, I don't even find it in myself to correct you or call you out on your ignorance. 
What can I say? 
I can only hope one day, you'll know how insensible and insensitive you've been.

Sanjana Kumar

I called you a friend. I never let people through my walls and I let you in. I called you a friend. You called me black. I have a dark skin tone. Yes, it's very dark but it's definitely not as black as your pea sized brain. You seem uninformed, friend. And colour blind. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #skincolour #forchange #canicallyouafriend

read more
This is an open letter. 

(I'll be doing a series on this. Join in if you want. 
#canicallyouafriend? 
The mindset needs to change.) 

//caption// I called you a friend. 
I never let people through my walls and I let you in. 
I called you a friend. 
You called me black. 
I have a dark skin tone. 
Yes, it's very dark but it's definitely not as black as your pea sized brain. 
You seem uninformed, friend. 
And colour blind.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification