Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toacertainalmost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toacertainalmost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sorrindo a toa, dengensha toa co. ltd, toño rosario kulikitaka, toa pharmaceutical products, toa 1900,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sanjana Kumar

To, A Certain Almost (3) I could be wrong. And the kindness could be a facade. #toacertainalmost #Journey #yourquote #yqbaba #yqtales #yopowrimo

read more
Dear not-really-my-type almost, 

You've got these really broad shoulders. And biceps. And triceps. And muscles you've worked out on but I don't know names of. 
You're attractive. 
And this is in saying, I'm not really fond of muscular frames. 
I still find you attractive. It's weird, really. 
You had zero regard as to the fact that other people in our compartment are not into your kind of music, blasting your favorite songs in full volume. I had to intervene, told you to use your damn earphones. 
But you were so genial. Accepting your mistake. Correcting it. Apologising for it. 
Later on, we shared a few laughs too. Sharing the same amusement for the co traveler's weird antics. Like, cleaning the seats profusely. Or, snoring in the middle of the night. 
You even lent me a hand as I was about to slip and fall. Thank you. 
God, you're strong. 
You're not really my kind of person, but I would have wanted a chance at something more than a travelling acquaintance with you in some other scenario. 
Despite your brazen overview, you're kind. I think so. I would like to know you better. 
But, be careful what you wish for, the saying goes, right? 
 To, 
A Certain Almost
(3) 

I could be wrong. And the kindness could be a facade. 

#toacertainalmost

Sanjana Kumar

To, A Certain Almost (2) There are too many almosts to keep a count of, really. Yes? #toacertainalmost #yqbaba #yqtales #tinderdiaries #yourquote love #AlmostTime #poetsofinstagram

read more
Dear regrettably almost, 

I found you on tinder. You were the kind of person who would perhaps judge me for ever having used tinder, if you weren't a user as well. 
Anyway, I deleted the account on pilot day itself, but strangely enough, we parted on a sweet note, an acquaintance of an hour and me with your number.  
 A month later, I  also had the good memory to leave you a message on WhatsApp. That was alien for me. That was weird for me. That was unusual for me. 
But I'm glad I ever did that. 
You replied. You got back to me. We were thrilled and unwittingly holding on to the bigger play of the universe, something along the lines of destiny itself. 
We had fun. Normal fun. Fun about nerdy stuff. Dissing political agendas and bonding over memes. Loving good old and ever evolving Bollywood. 
It was fun while it lasted. 
We knew it wouldn't work out eventually. I shifted to Delhi. 
You stayed in our own crooked but young, Kolkata. 
But what if I had consented to that date? Met you in a black dress and bold lips and loose curls? You, with your slight good paunch, a full sleeve denim shirt and old school men's shoes? 
We could have dissed Tinder to our heart's content. That's what.  To, 
A Certain Almost
(2) 

There are too many almosts to keep a count of, really. Yes? 
#toacertainalmost 

#yqbaba #yqtales #tinderdiaries #yourquote #love #almosttime  #poetsofinstagram

Sanjana Kumar

To, A Certain Almost (1) I'll be writing about the numerous almosts I stumble upon everyday. On so many aspects. Follow #toacertainalmost #metro #yqbaba #yqtales #letter #poetsofinstagram #Stranger #yqchallenge

read more
Dear perfect almost, 

You whizzed into the metro, like you were already high. On meth, on alcohol. I don't know. But surely, a little less on life. 
You were wearing this marsala sweatshirt, which was a bit loose on you. But nevertheless, it framed your broad shoulders quite perfectly. I have a thing for that colour, you see. 
I won't say all good things about you,though. I didn't really like the silver dye on the top fringes of your hair. 
You'd probably look better with the almost black, your natural dye. That would complement your eyes. Almost black. 
I liked the slight stubble. I happen to have a weakness for that. 
You got down the same station as me. I turned back to look at you. You looked at me too. 
I can only assume, I've been your almost as well. Would you remember my feather earring like  I would be remembering your Deadpool key chain?  To,
A Certain Almost
(1) 

I'll be writing about the numerous almosts I stumble upon everyday. On so many aspects. 
Follow #toacertainalmost

#metro #yqbaba #yqtales  #letter #poetsofinstagram #stranger #yqchallenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification