Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oncecalledhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oncecalledhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you once made lyrics, love happens only once quotes, love only happens once, true love happens only once, birthday wishes to love once,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Abhishek Trehan

Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I deserved a better goodbye... Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Leaving school on last day... Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike #Running #yqbestenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
something buried deep inside me
& i got a chance to release it...
i want to vanquish as fast as I can...
 Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike 
#running
#yqbestenglishquotes   #savitajha

savita Jha

Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike #Running #yqbestenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
something buried deep inside me
& i got a chance to release it...
i want to vanquish as fast as I can...
 Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike 
#running
#yqbestenglishquotes   #savitajha

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

read more
Leave everything dat ourown...it will ask to us why we choose dis decision..is it a needed one...who compel for dis..&is it the last choice of our life..
We feel all beyonds us give up for an unknown thing 
Which we cannot know..&how it affect our future too..
But still we step up for a foreign thing... Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I'm going to a foster home. Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
creating history again...  Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqdidi 
#yqquotes

sehar

read more
unexplainable

. Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
Leaving my life incomplete in the city of my dreams !

Anand Nagda

read more
Leaving my life incomplete in the city of my dreams !
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification