Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheMidnightDoorbell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheMidnightDoorbell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about india from midnight to the millennium, the other side of midnight, midnight writings by a distant mind, the midnight sky, midnight writing in japanese,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

K Harsita

... We didn't go out that day because the day was full of sorrow. My father was out of country on his business trip. My big brother was out of town with some friends. It was only me and my mother and it's already been a week since we were leaving alone. That day was unusual as we were talking about the death of my Aunt's mother. That happened the day before. By Aunt I mean my father's first younger brother's wife. You will feel weird when I'll tell you, that day was like a dejavu for us. Though #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsc #TheMidnightDoorbell #khchildhoodhorrorss #h_shortstories

read more
The night was something creepy. 
The sunset was ruby but afterwards it turned cloudy. As it was running summer holidays, the laziness was scattered around. The night came fast though it never happens with hot days and after a late supper along with a serious talk we went to our respective rooms. 
The doorbell rang in the middle of the night....
and after a little pause my mother said "I knew it." ... We didn't go out that day because the day was full of sorrow. My father was out of country on his business trip. My big brother was out of town with some friends. It was only me and my mother and it's already been a week since we were leaving alone. That day was unusual as we were talking about the death of my Aunt's mother. That happened the day before. By Aunt I mean my father's first younger brother's wife. You will feel weird when I'll tell you, that day was like a dejavu for us. Though

Shaista Shaikh

Let's write a #ShortStory today. Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The weather was also not right
Clouds roared with thunder
Lightning could be seen from my window
I thought there must be some mistake in my hearing,so i tried to sleep again but it rang again. Now someone was pounding on it .I very slowly got up and went towards it only to see a black shadow of someone standing outside.I opened andddddd

Bang it was my mother returning from a party and my obsession of watching horror movies was controlled by not letting to even touch my laptop or anything else Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Let's write a #ShortStory today. Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Always lncrease My Heartbeats✌️🦋 Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
it was a scary stormy dark night. 
The door was making a weird noise.There was some one at the door, it's shadow was gazing from the window. I opened the door, I screamed it was a black cat ,fully wet in the rain and the bell was by watchman who was asking for help to save the newly born kittens. I was happy I could save them and the mother cat was happy to see her kittens safe

Everyone loves their life and lifelines

Save them if u find them  in trouble  Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
 And Surprise
They say, life can amaze you,
For it can bring abrupt changes and turns.
But life is just a joyful ride,
For the one, who with experience learns. 
A dream, an ambition, it is all attainable,
All you need to do, is believe.
A hope, some faith, will find its way,
All you need is an eye, to perceive.You Bring The Change
Life is a journey where all good and bad people come your way, 
However it doesn't mean that only the good ones are here to stay.
So don't be sad if you find bad people surrounding you all the time, 
Simply set an example for them to be good, and soon they will mime. 

Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
My little brother started fearing but it was just an electrical fault when I opened the Circuit of Doorbell. Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Let's write a #ShortStory today. Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 28/366

read more

And my heart wakes up..

Finds no one in the surrounding;

Gets relaxed  and ready to pour out emotions.

He knows if he does infront of every one,

Everyone will show their sympathy but

When needed, surrounding will be empty

My heart knows that he is only his best

companion to understand himself.
 Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes #writingresolution  28/366

Anand Nagda

Let's write a #ShortStory today. Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 28/366

read more

And my heart wakes up..

Finds no one in the surrounding;

Gets relaxed  and ready to pour out emotions.

He knows if he does infront of every one,

Everyone will show their sympathy but

When needed, surrounding will be empty

My heart knows that he is only his best

companion to understand himself.
#366days366quotes #writingresolution  28/366

Waves of writing

read more
Suddenly my total body get wet.I was thinking that someone is standing up in front of door.When I went out there was no body .I felt that may be beautiful night of world eagerly waiting for me to join with him me to escape from out of cage of deep depression of thinking. I really found that there is always a light to light up every dark night, so why it's not on me .I have also .True fact is there is always a hidden message in every message and that was from God on that time.Thank you for push me into deep darkness of my life ,again thank you for pull me from that dark night ,otherwise I never able to mean the value of beauty of light in darkness of night in my life. Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepali Ghoge

Let's write a #ShortStory today. Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babame....

read more
She comes to meet me
Firstly I'm scared
After that....
I realized
How I come to meet
Myself.... Let's write a #shortstory today.  Suspense, thrill and maybe, horror. If you want to post a longer story, continue the rest of the story by pasting in caption. #TheMidnightDoorbell  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#me....
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification