Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shan_priya_clicks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shan_priya_clicks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shuda ki shan ho, uqabi shan se lyrics, uqabi shan se, siyasat ka shan aya, meri shan madarso se,

• 2 Followers
  • 89 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

// An endless road// A twisted road, A rebellious journey, A challenging code, Towards life's tourney A Dark path Choosing right with light, #rhymingpoem #lifeisendless #shan_priya_clicks #poems_with_priya #endlessjourney

read more
//An endless road//

A twisted road,
A rebellious journey,
A challenging code,
Towards life's tourney
A Dark path
Choosing right with light,
A diversion
towards left ends in inversion,
A peaks and valleys, 
bents turns me madly,
An endless road
Makes my mind broad // An endless road//

A twisted road,
A rebellious journey,
A challenging code,
Towards life's tourney
A Dark path
Choosing right with light,

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Glow from the thoughts arises inside you... Your positivity will be the source of happiness to everyone around you..✨ Diwali is the festival of happiness and sharing your love with friends and relatives... Share your love, eat more sweets and enjoy the family time... Be careful while burning crackers and be kind towards five sensed birds and animals around you... Advance Diwali wishes to you and your sweet family..✨🥳 Sending loads of love to my dearest yq fam❤️ #diwaliwishes #clicksncanvas #diwali2022 #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #shan_priya_clicks

read more
       Glow from the thoughts arises inside you...
Your positivity will be the source of happiness to everyone around you..✨ 
Diwali is the festival of happiness and sharing your love with friends and relatives...
Share your love, eat more sweets and enjoy the family time...
Be careful while burning crackers and be kind towards five sensed birds and animals around you...  

Advance Diwali wishes to you and your sweet family..✨🥳
Sending  loads of love to my dearest yq fam❤️

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Sometimes Life gives you everything late and we can't able to regret the past and present life... Life has to move on in the direction of wind and it will lead you to the beautiful shore.... #shan_priya_clicks #rzmyclicks #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #lifethoughts #lifehastomoveon

read more
     Sometimes Life gives you everything late and we can't able to regret the past and present life... Life has to move on in the direction of wind and it will lead you to the beautiful shore.... 

#shan_priya_clicks  #rzmyclicks #mycnc #clicksncanvas 
#lifethoughts #lifehastomoveon

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Maa Saraswathi idol 🤍 #shan_priya_clicks #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #rzmyclicks

read more
       Maa Saraswathi idol 🤍 

#shan_priya_clicks #mycnc #clicksncanvas
#rzmyclicks

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Good morning... Happy Tuesday... Some people stays with you without any expectations.. They just try to make you smile in every stressful moment.. You may failed to look around in your stressful days.. But they never failed to embrace you.. Likewise, Nature is the best companion comprising of every fulfilled emotions deep inside it . Embrace nature and enjoy the little things around you... #naturelover #Flower #yellove #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #shan_priya_clicks

read more
        Good morning... Happy Tuesday...

Some people stays with you without any expectations.. They just try to make you smile in every stressful moment.. You may failed to look around in your stressful days.. But they never failed to embrace you.. 

Likewise, Nature is the best companion comprising of every fulfilled emotions deep inside it .

Embrace nature and enjoy the little things around you...

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Never ending blue sky and white clouds are my love Nothing else gives me immense peace than clouds...🤍🤍 #shan_priya_clicks #rzmyclicks #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #cloudslove #nephophile

read more
       Never ending blue sky and white clouds are my love
Nothing else gives me immense peace than clouds...🤍🤍

#shan_priya_clicks #rzmyclicks #mycnc #clicksncanvas 
#cloudslove #nephophile

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

A journey towards the ray of light✨ #shan_priya_clicks #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #rzmyclicks

read more
      A journey towards the ray of light✨ 

#shan_priya_clicks #mycnc #clicksncanvas
#rzmyclicks

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Coffee is a word... Kaapii is emotion ☕🥰 Dedicating this to all coffee lovers...☕ Happpieee world kappieee day✨☕ #clicksncanvas #rzmyclicks #MyCnC #shan_priya_clicks #coffeeelove #Kaapi #coffeeislife

read more
       Coffee is a word...
Kaapii is emotion ☕🥰
Dedicating this to all coffee lovers...☕
Happpieee world kappieee day✨☕

#clicksncanvas #rzmyclicks #mycnc 
#shan_priya_clicks #coffeeelove 
#kaapi #coffeeislife

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

My Kai vannam...🦚 

#art_by_shan_priya #shan_priya_clicks 
#rzmysketch #mycnc #clicksncanvas

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Nothing brings much happiness than watching sky and sun🤍 #shan_priya_clicks #SunSet #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #rzmyclicks #sunsetphotography

read more
          Nothing brings much happiness than watching sky and sun🤍 

#shan_priya_clicks #sunset #mycnc #clicksncanvas 
#rzmyclicks #sunsetphotography
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification