Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzloveandpain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzloveandpain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bērzlapes, over meaning in hindi, overwhelmed meaning in hindi, overcome meaning in hindi, a man called ove,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Good night Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzloveandpain

read more
are synonyms of each other 
Because your loved one only gives you pain  Good night Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Nandipati Kalyani

Good night Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzloveandpain

read more

Both are closely attached 
and  connected with each other
They never come up
to an inevitable split-up Good night Resties ❤️ 

Savita Jha

Thanks to all my loved one's for remembering me always though I was not here since a long time for some reason. Good night Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #savitajha #rzloveandpain

read more
both bring responsibilities.
In love we take care of
our loved one's &
In pain we have to
take care of ourselves. Thanks to all my loved one's for remembering me always though I was not here since a long time for some reason.

Good night Resties ❤️ 

savita Jha

Thanks to all my loved one's for remembering me always though I was not here since a long time for some reason. Good night Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #savitajha #rzloveandpain

read more
both bring responsibilities.
In love we take care of
our loved one's &
In pain we have to
take care of ourselves. Thanks to all my loved one's for remembering me always though I was not here since a long time for some reason.

Good night Resties ❤️ 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
                     are like buddies 
They mostly walk hand in hand Good night Resties ❤️ 

Beena sooraj

read more
                          are like a blooming rose. Blooms with radiant beauty and then withers and dries up Good night Resties ❤️ 

No Name

read more
Are like rose and it's thorns 
When you find love there will be pain in future just like when you see a beautiful rose it will hurt whenever you touch it Good night Resties ❤️ 

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Never coexist
If pain is there
Attachment is there
If sacrifice is there
Love is there
Love means empowering
Pains means discharging soulpower...
Almighty loves us 
Empowers us
But doesn't have attachment
For anyone..
Therefore HE can see worse scenes
On earth very patiently
Till souls clear there karmic accounts with each other..
ALMIGHTY empowers us
To face such scenes evry bravely..He is a best lovely felicitaor on the earth
He is most merciful..
 Good night Resties ❤️ 

Sudhanshu Pandey

read more
Love is short,
Pain is long Good night Resties ❤️ 

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
Born as a boon ... Good night Resties ❤️ 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification