Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best supportivefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best supportivefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sup norm of a function, sup norm of a vector, sup norm of a matrix, poems of friendship and support, prevention of mental issues and problem with better understanding and positive peer support,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

I am MiraJ

Good life partner always support you.. 😍😍 L♥️ve #couplegoal #supportivefriends #Love

read more

Nidhi Adhyaru

Nishtha Rishi

The boat does not sail without a sailor, That's way, a moment of life will also not pass without your friendship. #yqdidi #yqbaba #2linerofnish #yqbestie #friendsforever #supportivefriends #nishtharishi Dedicating this to all my friends....😊

read more
नौका नहीं चलती जैसे नाविक के बिना
ये दो पल की जिंदगी नहीं गुजरेगी आपकी दोस्ती के बिना  The boat does not sail without a sailor,
That's way, a moment of life will also not pass without your friendship.
#yqdidi #yqbaba #2linerofnish #yqbestie #friendsforever #supportivefriends #nishtharishi

Dedicating this to all my friends....😊

Grishma Doshi

Friendship

Friend 1: Hey, are you ok?
Friend 2: Yes. All ok. (Hiding something)
Friend 1: Are you sure?
Friend 2: (Ah you know me) We will talk later.
Friend : (I know you) ok.

If you have ever gone through such conversation then go and tell your that "Friend 1" , how important he/she is. #friendshipday #friends #specialfriends #friendsforlife #littleworldoffriends #happyfriends #friendshipstory #supportivefriends

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification