Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sendingemotionsinletters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sendingemotionsinletters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sending love quotes, sending rakhi to usa, always sending me, memes to send to a guy you like, always sending the first text,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Grishma Doshi

#ShortStory #unsentletters #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine #ShortStory #sendingemotionsinletters #lettersforlovedonce #daughterfatherlove Collaborating with YourQuote Baba She is seeing him almost after 2 years. The whole room is decorated with beautiful flowers. Nurse set up webcam properly and went out. She: How are you, baba? Her father: I am perfectly alright. She: You have become so pale. Seems you are not eating right and not even taking medicines. Her father: Let's talk later, get some sl

read more
She is seeing him almost after 2 years. The whole room is decorated with beautiful flowers. Nurse set up webcam properly and went out.
She: How are you, baba?
Her father: I am perfectly alright.
She: You have become so pale. Seems you are not eating right and not even taking medicines.
Her father: Let's talk later, get some sleep. You must be tired.
She: Baba I have just slept for long. I want to talk to you nothing else. Didn't you miss our hours-long phone calls and my never-ending questions?
(Continuing in caption) #shortstory #unsentletters #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine #shortstory #sendingemotionsinletters #lettersforlovedonce #daughterfatherlove
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

She is seeing him almost after 2 years. The whole room is decorated with beautiful flowers. Nurse set up webcam properly and went out.
She: How are you, baba?
Her father: I am perfectly alright.
She: You have become so pale. Seems you are not eating right and not even taking medicines.
Her father: Let's talk later, get some sl

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification