Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goingbacktoyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goingbacktoyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is going on ringtone download, my life is going on ringtone, the....school is going for a picnic, meer ki ghazal goi, going to miss you friend quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Yes, life is a journey to meet new people. Know them, understand them, misunderstand them, forget them, forgive them and at times forgive yourself too. You meet some people and walk miles with them. With some, you take a few steps and move ahead in different directions. And with some you decide to reach the destination and if you're lucky enough you do that too. But in between all of these, there are two trips that you may keep taking again and again. Going back to yourself and walking ahead holding yourself. Sometimes with both hands closed and sometimes with open arms. Like walking back home and making sure it is ok. Dusting it, repairing it, decorating it. Living with it and getting loved by it. Somedays you go back every night, somedays it takes you a while and sometimes a lifetime. I hope you get to take these trips every time you want, every time you need them.

PS: Not all of these journies and trips will be easy and worth taking but still we all are gonna take them. 💚📗📗💚
#journey #trips #path #walksoflife #youareyourhome #goingbacktoyourself #scribbling #grishmaunedited

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification