Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqdhorror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqdhorror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Xee Sheikh

Lost in the world like rat in the Rattrap 
Life ended anticipating backstop from humans; took wind out of sails
So selfish man; you proved #takesails
#YQloTD
#Yqbaba
#yqdhorror

Gaurav Dutta

It's Friday & 13,
Today is her birthday. 
I wish, I can talk with her,
Every year, I wished her first.
Clock stucked at 12:00:00,
Telephone rang.
Caller shouts, duffer! How could you.
I was freezed.
Phone is dead since monday,
And She is dead a year ago.  #yqdhorror #she #death #horror #birthday #love #yqguru #thennow

Gaurav Dutta

It's Friday & 13,
Today is her birthday. 
I wish, I can talk with her,
Every year, I wished her first.
Clock stucked at 12:00:00,
Telephone rang.
Caller shouts, duffer! How could you.
I was freezed.
Phone is dead since monday,
And She is dead a year ago.  #yqdhorror #she #death #horror #birthday #love #yqguru #thennow

Rumika Oraon

"Grandpa, today you came to pick me from school, where are mom & dad?"
"They are very busy."
"But grandpa, you were supposed to leave for village today."
"Yes, I thought of meeting you once before I leave."
"You are so nice grandpa.", he said by kissing him.
"A sweet chocolate for my sweet kid.", he said by handing him a chocolate.

As they reached home, the boy saw his mom & dad crying in front of a dead body. And a number of people has gathered there to perform the last rituals of his grandfather. #yqdhorror #yqbaba #yqdiary #YQtales #horrorstory

Rumika Oraon

"I don't believe in ghosts. Nothing as such exists in real."
"Acha, can you just go to the cemetery at midnight and come back?"
"Yes, what's the big deal. I don't fear any ghost."
And the two boys had a bet.

As Aman reached there he could feel the wind blowing his hairs and the leaves. As he was passing by the graves he could hear certain sounds in the deadly silence of midnight. But he was still fearless then suddenly he felt like someone is pulling him from behind and he is unable to step ahead. He started panting and sweating. He even screamed but there was no one to hear. And he started to believe that there must be some spirit who is not letting him go. He was shivering badly and breathing heavily. He felt sudden pain in his chest and neck. He even felt shortness of breath and had a heart attack.

The next morning he was found dead with his clothes stuck in the cross of the grave.
MORAL: It was not the spirit but his own fear which killed him. #horrorstory #yqdhorror #yqbaba #YQtales #yqdiary

Hoori Nadir

She saw a dream with open eyes an impalpable  voice coming in her ears.he was asking her to take care of  their only child, to take care of his old aged parents. She wake up in hurry opened the news paper.
They reported a plane crashed​ in mid air all passengers burnt into ashes.
She cried, she yelled, she screamed it was the same flight he boarded last night.✍ #yqdhorror#yqtales#yqbaba#boostthyself

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification