Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best colddarkevening Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best colddarkevening Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about cold weather and cuddling, is coconut water good in cough and cold, how to make kadha for cough and cold at home, sonice cold and flu, ice cold heart quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Fairy Lights

How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #Emotions

read more
Chilly air with me is tuning
A music in composing
Pain unknown somehow outsourcing
Somewhere burried deep is emerging

How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #emotions

Hemlata Pandey

How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I walked till my legs get tired,
I walked till my mind feels it's time to sleep,
I walked till my heart said stop fighting between heart and mind, it's time to sleep. 
 How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
our memories crossed my mind...  How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine

Nammy S

read more
You was waiting in a restaurant
With 1/2 monchow soup
And there I arrived
In a hurry and messed up
I just drank the soup
Ignoring your eye's loop
I was about to leave
Ignoring feelings you heap
Then you just hold my hand
Gave me the warmth canned
No words were required
No feelings were expressed
It was a dark cold evening
And We both were gleaming.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I saw her shadow pass by
A chill ran up my spine
I felt the cold seep into my bones
Frozen I stood unable to move
Was this another trick of hers?

Anand Nagada

How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 511/366

read more
I was waiting for your

Warmth of Hands 

Wrapped around me.

511/366

Anand Nagda

How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 511/366

read more
I was waiting for your

Warmth of Hands 

Wrapped around me.

511/366

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
it was too cold when I was coming from the market, then I respectfully saw over the man sitting loanly on beside fire. It's just not for he was a deshi wine seller, but a businessman...

Beena sooraj

read more
 Your memories come
 as a blanket and cover me.  
You are hidden from me
 as this dark snow obscures the sunset.  
So I have only one cup of despair
 to drink on this cold dark evening How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
It's very cold to talk. How do you feel on a cold dark evening? Write away. :) #musingtime #colddarkevening #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification